Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

27 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Yeah, that‘s why I bought a second correctly priced ticket. Might have been stupid but I just can‘t sleep after booking flights with the slim chance of TM cancelling my ticket.

EDIT: Gigantic only had the category „Standing“. No L1 or L2 Standing. Am I right to assume, that this is L1 and they don‘t have L2 available. Seems like that way for all RH events over there.

The Level 2 standing is very limited. I've never seen that sold anywhere other than direct via the Roundhouse site. You'll be on the main GA floor Level 1.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Yeah, that‘s why I bought a second correctly priced ticket. Might have been stupid but I just can‘t sleep after booking flights with the slim chance of TM cancelling my ticket.

EDIT: Gigantic only had the category „Standing“. No L1 or L2 Standing. Am I right to assume, that this is L1 and they don‘t have L2 available. Seems like that way for all RH events over there.

Seats and standing L1 & L2 were all priced up at £65 when I bought L2 standing in one of the member pre-sales. Often L2 standing is not offered in general sales as they often go in pre-sales. There is very limited standing in the gallery at the Roundhouse and so they often never make the general sale for popular events. Roundhouse do two pre-sales for all events for based on the various membership’s they offer. High level members get first dibs in sale 1 and then the lowest members get a later sale.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Quark said:

Ticking something off my list this weekend, going to see the London Philharmonic in Brighton playing Beethoven, Shostakovich and Sibelius. Never been to a classical concert!

They are great. Just wait for the others to start clapping before you do