Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

We are scientists also doing greatest hits! 

HotWax ive seen as a support act several times. Very good but a bit heavier than the other bands on this line up. Don't really fir with the other acts to be honest -  Rip It Out is a tune

Edited by Ben7amin_

2 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Into the queue for BJ at Anfield, and naturally - as AXS is wont to do - it is moving at an absolute snail pace.

Yeah, I'm in the AXS queue for Murrayfield, and I feel like I haven't moved since I got on.

1 minute ago, Claire96 said:

Yeah, I'm in the AXS queue for Murrayfield, and I feel like I haven't moved since I got on.

Honestly, I know SJM got hammered the other week with Oasis and Coldplay, but the manic refresh free-for-all on Seetickets/GIGSANDTOURS is infinitely better than the AXS/TM queue system to me.

6 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Oh, fantastic. What were the prices?

For Edinburgh: 

142 for standing

199 for front standing 

110 - 180 for seated tickets in the upper bowl

pretty pretty steep for the seats imo

Edited by ajwig

Got straight in for Billy Joel at Anfield on Ticketmaster, was strange as it let me pick the seating but it kept on disappearing. Managed to get a few seats in the upper tier for £75 (plus booking). Happy to finally be able to see a Legend I never thought I'd get the chance to

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

You can get straight in now to Murrayfield on TM.  Not quite Coldplay / Oasis levels of demand.

Didn't think it would be, to be fair. There was plenty of Cardiff tickets going last year the month before.

I assumed it was due to excessive pricing and the fact Millennium Stadium is a very big gaff. Anfield likely will only have 36,000 in comparison for this, which makes it that fair bit smaller, so expected stronger demand.

One thing I will say about Billy irrespective of the ticket price - it is a hugely entertaining show. I saw him at MSG last year with no great expectations (I wasn’t his biggest fan), but enjoyed it so much I didn’t think twice about getting tickets for Cardiff.