Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

I’ve noticed though that recently it’s been much more of a bunfight to secure tickets for any popular gig than previously. It’s not just battling other punters, but now the forces of evil

Agreed - it's gone from difficult to nigh on impossible.

Makes me fear for what malign sorcery See Tickets have in store for us in the next few weeks.

7 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

As a proud landfill indie fan, this was me with Community Festival last year. Paid £55 to see 4 of my favorite bands (Two Door + Wombats + Vaccines + Sea Girls). Literally the best day lineup ever for me. Seeing all the talk of Springsteen tickets in this thread for £200 making me glad that loads of my favorite bands can be seen for about a quarter of that price on tour. 

Indeed that. It's slightly higher than I thought it would be but I think all 4 bands are better than all of those with what they'll play right now. But that's me. I wouldn't touch that lineup for £55 but that's just different eras of it. I've been waiting for the chance since 2016 to see The Coral again and I'm virtually getting those 5 for just over £13 just for tickets alone. There is a bit of hope with returning indie bands on the seen at Glastonbury that a couple might get booked but I don't think I'll get the job from them that I will on that day. With it opening at 1pm I'd say even We Are Scientists are going to get 45 minutes. The Coral is just a standard set which is great. If I ever fancied seeing Kaisers again it would be for employment plus a couple of extra tacks as they were a two albums band weren't they. 

5 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Think my biggest worry about the whole AXS fiasco at my end is how it bodes for Springsteen next week. Imagine Ticketmaster will run mains on Co-op Live, but for Anfield again, probably rules me out due to the bot situation.

Get a co op card to get a chance at the co op pre sale, try the live nation pre sale too (I got in for Wembley for that without much bother). Two extra chances