Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Shed Seven have had two No.1 albums this year. I know record sales blah blah etc etc, but thats pretty impressive considering everything. 

(and by everything i mean they're a band who have had at best half an idea, and that idea was last vaguely relevant in 1997! 😄 im only saying this cos a good pal of mate is an enthusiastic and effusive Shedder, and it's perturbed me for over quarter of a century now) 

I must admit, I've never quite got Shed Seven. I understand why people get plenty of bands, because sometimes, the hooks are just there. Chasing Rainbows is however by some distance their best song - and there's not that many others that have lived on beyond that.

However, full power to them. They'll sell nothing this week, but if they've managed to shift 25,000 copies of Liquid Gold, there's enough to suggest that they can do that in sales between these three shows. (A little less, if anything.)