Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, NorthernSoul52 said:

Think so. Decent get for Down Under, they'll be delighted with that.

If that lineup was here as a day fest i'd be all over it

sad girls x ketamine festival

Edited by gfa

Just now, NorthernSoul52 said:

Does anybody have experience of using the Co-op app? I've been assured it's this and not the Co-op Live app itself that is needed but... hmmmm.

I sometimes use it to get 20p off a sandwich, if that helps?

1 minute ago, incident said:

I sometimes use it to get 20p off a sandwich, if that helps?

Sadly not.

When you click on the button for presale access after initially loading the app, a notification says it will take you through to Ticketmaster - but it does not.

Instead, it takes you to an information page about the Co-op Live venue. I assume that is simply where it redirects when there is no active presale, but if it does not change soon... well, it is squeaky bum time, as they say around these parts.

1 minute ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Sadly not.

When you click on the button for presale access after initially loading the app, a notification says it will take you through to Ticketmaster - but it does not.

Instead, it takes you to an information page about the Co-op Live venue. I assume that is simply where it redirects when there is no active presale, but if it does not change soon... well, it is squeaky bum time, as they say around these parts.

On the O2 Priority side of things, the redirect kicks in 15 mins before, so would expect that timescale (or at least, not worry until then).

1 minute ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Sadly don't have O2 Priority, so if no luck today, it's the Live Nation sale tomorrow for me.

Just in case you're not aware - if you have Virgin Media Broadband, you can log into O2 Priority with that as well.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Does anybody have experience of using the Co-op app? I've been assured it's this and not the Co-op Live app itself that is needed but... hmmmm.

the Co-op App links to Ticketmaster, but this is the only route for the presale I believe. I'm on Ticketmaster now via the app. waiting...