Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

V much lucked out with Bruce for Coop presale - 238th in queue. Just picked up the cheapest tix going as, from what I've heard, the viewpoint everywhere is pretty good at the venue. £90 for Bruce in an arena? I'll take that

After stressing all morning, 174 ahead in the queue for the Saturday. £90 tickets sorted for the top section, seems a cracking view from the top according to 'View From My Seat'. Hope everyone is blessed with the same luck!

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Still cant access via either the O2 Priority app or the Coop app.  Giving up.  Hugely dispiriting.

yeah same, O2 app is barely functional and if I go on the Coop app then it says I can't login because my account is already open in another browser, even when the O2 app is closed 

3 minutes ago, panda97 said:

yeah same, O2 app is barely functional and if I go on the Coop app then it says I can't login because my account is already open in another browser, even when the O2 app is closed 

Coop just gives me the white screen; O2 takes me into TM and shows me the two presales Happening Now lit up green, but with spinning wheels rather than the ability to join the queue

2 minutes ago, northernangel said:

The big problem is while people will pay this nothing will change. Our ticketing market is done once people accept that £80/90 is okay to pay for cheapest seats at the back.

I don't care who it is, we are taking 3 x inflation people. It's actually utter madness.

I'm nowhere near principled enough to do a self sacrificing boycott