Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

38 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Coop just gives me the white screen; O2 takes me into TM and shows me the two presales Happening Now lit up green, but with spinning wheels rather than the ability to join the queue

Yeah that's what I get from O2, just can't get it to provide an option to join the queue, just the spinning wheels

Well done to everyone who got lucky for Bruce. I have O2 priority and had a look at it. No luck for Manc. Got through for Anfield but £170 for front standing was just too much, as I have no idea who else would want to go with me at that price, and Liverpool isn't exactly local. On the plus side, I got pit tickets for San Sebastian for Euro 150 each which now seems like a bargain. Not local either, but my brother lives about an hour away. I'll probably have a look at Manc on the general sale, but assuming that's going to be 170 or thereabouts.

I know it's 31 years ago, but these prices are inflation busting to the nth degree...

img004.jpg

17 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Well done to everyone who got lucky for Bruce. I have O2 priority and had a look at it. No luck for Manc. Got through for Anfield but £170 for front standing was just too much, as I have no idea who else would want to go with me at that price, and Liverpool isn't exactly local. On the plus side, I got pit tickets for San Sebastian for Euro 150 each which now seems like a bargain. Not local either, but my brother lives about an hour away. I'll probably have a look at Manc on the general sale, but assuming that's going to be 170 or thereabouts.

I know it's 31 years ago, but these prices are inflation busting to the nth degree...

img004.jpg

I got £115 for upper tier facing the stage. I can't believe behind the stage is more 

12 minutes ago, henry bear said:

The E-Street Band don't come cheap

That's a fair call. Last time I saw them, there were 19 people on stage! tbh I'd prefer it pared down. I'd love to see a show that was just the classic ESB sound, ie no horns, no backing singers, 3 guitars at most.

Had tickets at the back of the floor in my basket at 10:15 but then it timed out before the confirmation code got texted from my bank😟. Ended up with two behind the stage at the same price?????

17 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

That's a fair call. Last time I saw them, there were 19 people on stage! tbh I'd prefer it pared down. I'd love to see a show that was just the classic ESB sound, ie no horns, no backing singers, 3 guitars at most.

I had a dream the other year that Springsteen had announced a back to basics tour for the following year - and by that, I meant really back to basics. Just him, Lofgren, Tallent, Bittan and - for some reason - Manu Katché on drums. No SVZ, no Weinberg, no horns, no violin, no Charlie.

I'd have been all over that. Would offer a fascinating way to recast a lot of songs.

Was pretty certain there was never going to be a second date at Anfield due to his wedding anniversary anyway. Seconds in Lille and San Sebastian - the latter of which has already been triggered - was always the chat.

On a note, if you are a Springsteen fan in the south of England, it may prove just as cheap to get one of the lower-priced tickets for Lille - a Saturday night one week after Manchester #1 - and Eurostar it there. There's plenty still going.