Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Still loads left for Anfield.  Doesn't bode well for a second date on 7th June.

To be fair, Anfield was in trouble the moment the indoor shows in Manchester were announced.

When I've got the option for an intimate (by ESB standards) show in a brand new air conditioned venue with padded seats, why on earth would I go 30 miles down the road (in my case, further away) to get a worse view, reportedly bad acoustics, further away from the stage, potentially get rained on, all for either the same or more money?

I was fully up for going to Liverpool when I thought it was going to be the only English show. Once the Manchester shows were announced, all my focus went there and tbh if I'd failed on tickets for Manchester I doubt I'd have defaulted back to Liverpool (having seen the band plenty enough times over the years that I don't have FOMO).

Aye, its Manchester or bust for me. Was at Macca years ago at Anfield and it was ace but it was a pain in the backside to get to/from.

San Sebastien still an option - though would have to fly from down south to make it work with the numbers.

36 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

San Sebastian way too close to the G for comfort. Currently looking at Lille.....but f**k knows how to get there.  Fly to Brussels I guess.

I'd live to go for a holiday in San Sebastian way but getting there is like fly to Bilboa I think and then trek from there.

3 hours ago, Padjeq said:

Went on Priority on my phone at 10:46, had to reset my ticketmaster password, got put in a queue, then when the time came nothing happened for about a minute, then I found myself number 250 or something. I've had trouble in the past with a queue that was throwing me out tho, so I know your pain.

It got me to reset my password too!  It might’ve an anti-bot thing 

11 minutes ago, tarw said:

It got me to reset my password too!  It might’ve an anti-bot thing 

I have to redo my ticketmaster password every time I buy anything because I never remember it

Sometimes this happens 30 seconds before I'm waving my phone at security

A find the Ticketmaster app an absolute nightmare particularly around logging in. -   You can access your tickets on the website. on the my account section - it works so much better plus you can remain logged in for a much longer time than the app that seems to kick you out after bout an hour 

21 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

A find the Ticketmaster app an absolute nightmare particularly around logging in. -   You can access your tickets on the website. on the my account section - it works so much better plus you can remain logged in for a much longer time than the app that seems to kick you out after bout an hour 

Going to uninstall it after today. 

• Upvote 1