Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

And it's in Vegas so it'll be similarly sun-bathed.

... in theory.

That can definitely go either way lol. Turned up one yesr in Vegas in April, high 20s into 30s sunshine day to night....second time it rained a little there and it had rained prior to getting there. But Vegas humidity is amazing....it's never a too hot feeling unless likely late June, July and August maybe?....I've some highs that that maybe Vegas would be fine. 

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

you said you want a Coachella alternative. Well its the same weekend lol

I've heard that coachella don't gave drinking pens anymore?

1 minute ago, northernangel said:

That can definitely go either way lol. Turned up one yesr in Vegas in April, high 20s into 30s sunshine day to night....second time it rained a little there and it had rained prior to getting there. But Vegas humidity is amazing....it's never a too hot feeling unless likely late June, July and August maybe?....I've some highs that that maybe Vegas would be fine. 

Hence the "maybe"

It's like my experience of going on holiday to Seville two weeks ago to a week of non-stop sunshine and high 20s into 30s. Had I gone this week it would've been perhaps the first week all year where it's been pissing it down.