Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

8 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Did you not see the schedule for this weekend . Warped tour did the same for 25 years

IMG_5449.jpeg

Warped tour did but they didn't book that many bigger bands clashing etc. They did not and are only charging $149 with fees for the 30th anniversary reunion which is a 2 day event so the difference all round is massive and this event had Blink 182 in their heyday who WWWY have booked recently with a $350 tag on the day.

Giving tickets are still easily accessible for WWWY this weekend, I'm willing to bet that they won't do as great next year as I reckon Long Beach having a date for the 30th Anniversary which is likely to be all the return is will not only get the crowds but get the bands flocking too, many of which would have been exactly who WWWY book these days.

Edited by northernangel

6 hours ago, charlierc said:

That sounds like a f**king nightmare with clashes.

Thats life. Try doing that for 17 years and not knowing the schedule til you walked into the festival. That was Warped Tour. And only £25 for most of the time. Worth the hassle/stress.

3 hours ago, northernangel said:

Warped tour did but they didn't book that many bigger bands clashing etc. They did not and are only charging $149 with fees for the 30th anniversary reunion which is a 2 day event so the difference all round is massive and this event had Blink 182 in their heyday who WWWY have booked recently with a $350 tag on the day.

Giving tickets are still easily accessible for WWWY this weekend, I'm willing to bet that they won't do as great next year as I reckon Long Beach having a date for the 30th Anniversary which is likely to be all the return is will not only get the crowds but get the bands flocking too, many of which would have been exactly who WWWY book these days.

all 3 cities will do well. Theyre not big spaces so 20,000 or so each place will indeed do well. The lineup is slowly going to be rolled out. They say 70-100 per city. Incredible value for $150 on 2 days. The final 2019 edition was 2 day format in 3 cities and lineups were like this. Well worth it. Most are Mid level bands but stacked to the gills.

IMG_5527.jpeg

IMG_5517.jpeg