Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

15 minutes ago, ClementsMike said:

£65 now for a Forest Live gig. If it hadn't been for the Coral support I think I'd have passed.

£104.50 at Hampton Court. Presumably the chepest ticket as second to back row!

You can take your own wine for a £12.60 corkage fee. For that price I'd expect someone to be removing the cork, providing some crystaI glasses and one of those things that keep it chilled. If you'd thought they'd run out of ways to shaft the customer........

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

This has got big summer shows written all over it. Manchester, London, Birmingham, Glasgow will get 1 extra. Newcastle might get 2. 

but there will be loads more demand so expect some big outdoor shows. 

They would have to go onsale straight after these, i'd say that would be a bit weird but this is already a 6 week notice arena run!

Hard to say as this is pretty weird to begin with, but do feel glasto is making a lot of sense. Its the only chance he will get on this album run unless its a only show of 2027 type thing

18 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

I was just coming to say there will be some extras. Definitely London and Newcastle.

Not sure regarding the others. Depends what else is on.

Looks like the O2 is booked either side of the date that’s been announced.. 

Its worth noting sam fender is often ill, i'd expect a decent amount of rest days despite how young he is. It won't be filled to the brim with extra dates, i'd expect London and Newcastle only.

1 minute ago, gfa said:

Its worth noting sam fender is often ill, i'd expect a decent amount of rest days despite how young he is. It won't be filled to the brim with extra dates, i'd expect London and Newcastle only.

Was going to echo that exact point. I'd say great minds think alike, but with the way my head is, I'm probably doing you a serious disservice.

2 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

This has got big summer shows written all over it. Manchester, London, Birmingham, Glasgow will get 1 extra. Newcastle might get 2. 

but there will be loads more demand so expect some big outdoor shows. 

Reckon he is probably ready for a stadium run of Coventry, Emirates, Etihad and a couple of others now. 

43 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Old Trafford cricket ground has nothing announced yet. Could see another show at st James park. BST for London maybe. 

Newcastle sold club memberships this season with "early access to tickets for SJP events" as one of the perks, and there's been nowt events announced so far, so I've been quietly confident of Sam Fender @ SJP 2 happening this summer for a while. Fingers crossed that Boro bloke's wife doesn't get him tickets again this year if so....

Edited by thatTFBguy