Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

9 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

Have managed to snag Biffy resale tickets for the Blackened Sky show tomorrow. Seems a fair few have been available on Ticketmaster over the past week. Keep an eye on there for these sold-out shows.

Damn I'd have been up for the Infinity Land in full show on Tuesday and a few did pop up on Ticketmaster but I'm busy that evening.

25 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Lionel Richie arena tour announcing 8am tomorrow.

Manchester

Birmingham

London

Glasgow 

Sheffield

https://x.com/TheCoopLive/status/1847927007864119550

I like the image of the first Tweet in response to this saying that when they previously saw Lionel play Manchester, he changed his shirt six times and each time changed to one with exact the same design.

On 10/19/2024 at 9:09 AM, NorthernSoul52 said:

GaMAboXWgAAoTgb?format=jpg&name=large

London for that and Papa Roach is the day after. Unfortunately it's more affordable to travel day each day and do something in London before the gigs than to stay down there overnight.

10 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

Have managed to snag Biffy resale tickets for the Blackened Sky show tomorrow. Seems a fair few have been available on Ticketmaster over the past week. Keep an eye on there for these sold-out shows.

I looked at doing this too but the one's coming up decent after £70+ then I gotta drive so nope. Can't be doing that.