Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

14 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Since Jeff restarted the brand 10 years ago I haven’t bothered seeing them - thought it would be bland and boring. A few years ago I watched the Wembley show on Sky Arts and was bowled over. Will be getting tickets for BST

I reckon there will be arena dates beforehand too, similar to Stevie Nicks this year.

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

Since Jeff restarted the brand 10 years ago I haven’t bothered seeing them - thought it would be bland and boring. A few years ago I watched the Wembley show on Sky Arts and was bowled over. Will be getting tickets for BST

I got properly into them ahead of Glastonbury 2016, and thought they were amazing. The sound quality was one of the best I've ever heard coming out of that stage 

4 hours ago, northernangel said:

That's definitely a case of difference interests. I'll give you New Order and Garbage. The battered in two forms haha

people not realizing they pulled off a Til Tuesday reunion just cant appreciate certain things. Aimee Mann doing those songs will be great. And if it eas Yaz instead of Alison Moyet? Im sure theyre still trying for Cocteau Twins.