Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Jeff Lynne’s ELO sold out BST in no time (apart from a few rip-off packages) - most of the tickets must have gone in the presales.

I'm a bit disappointed its just Hyde Park for now, was hoping for a more Northern one. My Dad won't want to do a full day in Hyde Park standing miles away, but would do a stadium or arena up here. Maybe a couple of extra dates elsewhere before this one as it sold out so easily?

5 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I'm a bit disappointed its just Hyde Park for now, was hoping for a more Northern one. My Dad won't want to do a full day in Hyde Park standing miles away, but would do a stadium or arena up here. Maybe a couple of extra dates elsewhere before this one as it sold out so easily?

I'd be very surprised if he didn't do more UK dates in the run up to this, or maybe one big one in Birmingham. Their US tour will shortly end; can't imagine there'll be nothing else before BST

1 minute ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

For what it is worth, had heard chatter it'll be a spring arena tour for Jeff Lynne, closing with two arena shows in Birmingham around mid-May.

No idea how much salt there is to be had in this theory.

Hope that turns out to be true, might be a good Christmas present for my Dad actually! We've both said that the Co-Op would be perfect due to the sound quality being so good

I'd be shocked if he didn't do the Co-op. Honestly, if he wanted to reduce touring issues, I'd just book two-night stands at Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham with room for a third if needed.

Anyway, just bits I've heard on the grapevine. Spring and arenas all I know!

58 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

I'd be shocked if he didn't do the Co-op. Honestly, if he wanted to reduce touring issues, I'd just book two-night stands at Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham with room for a third if needed.

Anyway, just bits I've heard on the grapevine. Spring and arenas all I know!

One thing worth considering - the press release for BST made a point of it being their last ever show, but not that it was their only UK show - which I'm sure they would have done to ensure maximum ticket sales

4 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

Whatever The Maccabees are announcing (sounds like APE) is coming on Monday

Really caught me off guard this has, didnt see them reforming so soon anyhow!

Absolutely delighted mind, one of my faves!

30 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Farm weekend?

It's Zach Bryan versus Iron Maiden in the Big Smoke that night then.

Hoping for glastonbury. If not, Werchter. This'll sell out before those on sales. He might be at Werchter tho, which would be great if I'm there.

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

Would've been a surprise if it was $50 for the weekend tbf.

Yeah admittedly I don’t know what those places normally charge. Will be interesting to see if it sells, maybe in 10 years all festivals will be at all inclusive hotels.