Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, RossTC said:

Agree, certainly called time on it at their highest point much to the disappointment of fans so makes total sense they have come back bigger. I am very pleasantly surprised they are even reforming at this point! 

Also one of those bands that seem to be bigger on home turf. They alwasy seemed to sell out bigger and more nights in London on a tour then outside. Seem to recall them doing 5 nights at Brixton on one tour and final tour was 3 nights at Ally Pally, so plenty of love and potential to shift tickets in London. Doubt they could do the same numbers outside the capital.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Oh yeah - Some of the solo stuff is fine -  but its no where the same level -   It was so weird as I went to the farewell tour that seemed to happen straight after the final album - and a few of my mates had literally just gotten into them with Marks to prove it. 

Personally I think Given to the wild is a solid 10/10 album and deserves much more credit than it gets - hopefully the return can get it into a few more peoples ears 

So true, just interesting timing with 86tvs and Orlando both being pretty active atm! 86tvs literally have a uk tour in a couple weeks! 

Given to the wild is an absolute masterpiece of a record! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, balti-pie said:

I'm going to the Southampton bit of that tour 😎 i unashamedly adore an impenetrable and unreadable metal band logo 🤘

Seems to be copied by acts in other genres now and then given Phoebe Bridgers has t-shirts and hoodies with a logo in that style.

Edited by charlierc

7 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

20241028_102034.jpg

Our 12 yo daughter has been giving us hourly updates on this for about the past week (maybe month, it's hard to remember as pretty much everything she talks about atm is Alessi Rose related) so we're hopefully going to get Birmingham tickets in the morning on pre-sale.

Lots of disappointed fans, her included, that the London date is 16+ only.

Just now, dotdash79 said:

Kendal calling announcing on Friday so think for them. 

Might as well mention this here but.. For all the sh*t Glastonbury got a couple years back because they didn't have a female headliner.. I'm expecting Kendal to continue their proud 13 year streak of no female headliners.. (last one was Blondie in 2011).