Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Padjeq said:

The thundering bass of Behemoth caused the contents of my bowels to be forcefully evacuated at a gig once 👍

Brown noise is real people.  Be careful out there. 

On 8/2/2024 at 9:16 PM, DomDom1984 said:

When I was on the tail end of a horrendous chest infection and feeling better, i went to see the Manics and nearly got knocked sick by the bass and had to leave.

Got me beat. I went to go see Frank Turner once with a truly awful flu bug and somehow stayed to the end despite struggling to hear for at least the first half of it.

Which given my increasing aversion to going anywhere if I'm unfortunate enough to have covid or a flu bug, I'm kinda surprised I did that to begin with.

16 hours ago, charlierc said:

Got me beat. I went to go see Frank Turner once with a truly awful flu bug and somehow stayed to the end despite struggling to hear for at least the first half of it.

Which given my increasing aversion to going anywhere if I'm unfortunate enough to have covid or a flu bug, I'm kinda surprised I did that to begin with.

I'd probably have stayed away if I'd felt something wrong before I went. It was only when they kicked off that there was even a hint of something still wrong. 

Got out of there quite quickly after.

46 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I'd probably have stayed away if I'd felt something wrong before I went. It was only when they kicked off that there was even a hint of something still wrong. 

Got out of there quite quickly after.

I guess sometimes these things can escalate if one moment all feels ok and then the next it's too much. Plus it may also have been the nature of the affliction and if it's one of those things that has a tail that still gives off residual damage to your system on the way out. I guess it's why, for instance, it's recommended not to exercise too heavily or have an operation after covid just in case.

... that last one is relevant tbf given my Dad had to have a hernia operation in December but after we all caught covid 2 weeks before it was meant to be held, the operators said there was a medical rule that meant it had to be pushed back by 2 months.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Just got an e-mail from Live Nation for Catfish and the Bottlemen playing Cardiff Principality Stadium on August 1st 2025 and Tottenham Stadium in London on August 3rd 2025.

Didn't know they were of that size that they could book such shows tbh.

Surely they are nowhere near a stadium sized band 

O2/Ally Pally I thought would be too big ....... mental 

15 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Just got an e-mail from Live Nation for Catfish and the Bottlemen playing Cardiff Principality Stadium on August 1st 2025 and Tottenham Stadium in London on August 3rd 2025.

Didn't know they were of that size that they could book such shows tbh.

Who are they supporting?

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Catfish and the Bottlemen are headlining stadiums and festivals: this is a very strange planet sometimes

Agreed, this blows my mind. They will surely have to have a steller support cast to get anywhere near selling out. 

Pencilling in the Catfish date along with a mesage to check Tickets for Good. 

That must be the most surprising announcement in ages, totally mind boggling. i  can't even remember the last time I even saw some one with one of their t-shirts on. Where they ever big?

• Upvote 1

I feel like this Catfish gig is going to be one of those things where I am stunned they have gone for a stadium and think there’s no chance it sells well, and then the next thing I know there’s a second Spurs date announced “due to demand”

24 minutes ago, Dales said:

Pencilling in the Catfish date along with a mesage to check Tickets for Good. 

That must be the most surprising announcement in ages, totally mind boggling. i  can't even remember the last time I even saw some one with one of their t-shirts on. Where they ever big?

I just messaged a friend about this, joking about seat fillers for Christmas! 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, finn_with_1_n said:

I feel like this Catfish gig is going to be one of those things where I am stunned they have gone for a stadium and think there’s no chance it sells well, and then the next thing I know there’s a second Spurs date announced “due to demand”

1 hour ago, Dark Star said:

I just messaged a friend about this, joking about seat fillers for Christmas! 🤣

I do hope they announce a second date. A second date would be the most nailed on straight to seat fillers gig ever.