Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, Burritomancer said:

Is there going to be a wider world tour with UK dates next year do we reckon? Surely London can’t be their only stop?

They were talking of doing more shows in 2025 and have a new album for release next month. So I presume so. This London date looks like being part of their comeback run, which actually starts with a big LA show next week so I guess those wanna know what they now look/sound like don't have long until it's in action.

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

They were talking of doing more shows in 2025 and have a new album for release next month. So I presume so. This London date looks like being part of their comeback run, which actually starts with a big LA show next week so I guess those wanna know what they now look/sound like don't have long until it's in action.

They did an hour long gig last night which they live streamed. She's good but took a few breaks mid-song to let the audience sing and give her a rest. Shinoda led songs with her doing the hooks worked the best.

8 hours ago, Padjeq said:

They did an hour long gig last night which they live streamed. She's good but took a few breaks mid-song to let the audience sing and give her a rest. Shinoda led songs with her doing the hooks worked the best.

It's bold tbf to do full arena shows at 90 min-2 hour long next week if there's a lot of leaving it to the rest of the band or crowd to fill in. But I have seen a fair degree of positive feedback (for the performance, that is, not so much the other stuff). Guess we don't have too long to see how it fares in practice.

On 9/6/2024 at 8:40 AM, zahidf said:

Shame she's a scientologist who wrote a letter trying to get rapist danny masterson a lighter sentence

As an update on this, she has apologised for the Masterson thing and said they've not spoken since his conviction.

Whether that's enough to sway the court of public opinion, I guess we'll see.

39 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Anybody with a presale could from the Vault that he or she doesn‘t need?

How the venue in Brighton? Is it good for gigs? Google reviews are a bit terrifying but I‘m not sure if just everybody hates the nightclub bouncers.

Details on presale access included in this article

https://www.nme.com/news/music/jack-white-announces-intimate-uk-tour-buy-tickets-3791886

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Karlos12345 said:

Anybody with a presale could from the Vault that he or she doesn‘t need?

How the venue in Brighton? Is it good for gigs? Google reviews are a bit terrifying but I‘m not sure if just everybody hates the nightclub bouncers.

Great venue, i love it and have never had even a tiny bit of trouble from the bouncers. I tend to be there for metal gigs though, and not club nights - id imagine the clientele varies a fair bit depending on whats on. Last few bands i've seen there would be Cattle Decapitation, Mary Wallopers and GWAR. Jack White would be proper amazing in there! 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FrogLobster said:

I've read this sentence atleast 20 times and still can't decipher it. 😄

I got that carried away huh ha

Essentially, on their last tour in 2022, Imagine Dragons' exclusive UK show was in Milton Keynes at the MK Dons stadium, which is half the size of Tottenham that they just announced they're doing. And a Tottenham show that's probably at a way bigger price point if 2025 gigs are anything to go by.