Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

10 hours ago, northernangel said:

I think you could see Fred, Kylie, Stevie Wonder if Olivia goes for Reading. If Stevie said no then Rihanna would be an easy option...not sure she's not even lined up. Fred, Rihanna and Stevie would be the worst case scenario I think. Ideally and realistically it would be Olivia, Fred and Green Day.

Rihanna would be a far bigger get than Olivia or Kylie

Definitely not a worst case trio that (except for your taste!)

32 minutes ago, gfa said:

Rihanna would be a far bigger get than Olivia or Kylie

Definitely not a worst case trio that (except for your taste!)

You think Rihanna is a bigger get than Olivia? Entitled to your opinion.

Also, why the ! at the end of your comment? It's my view and my taste, I don't really like two of them and not really bothered if Stevie does it or not and I'm allowed that view. Don't post a comment berating someone's opinion when that person hasn't called out you on your taste.

I think Stevie's definitely in the frame, especially if was indeed lined up for this year before dropping out. Fred has to be a lock. I don't see Kylie coming back yet personally - Olivia feels most likely but I also wouldn't bet against Sam Fender, Rihanna or Green Day. I think Gaga may well want to her own thing next year.

I'll plump for Fred (Fri) - Green Day (Sat) - Stevie (Sun) but I wouldn't be too disappointed with any of the names listed.

4 minutes ago, JRhys29 said:

I think Stevie's definitely in the frame, especially if was indeed lined up for this year before dropping out. Fred has to be a lock. I don't see Kylie coming back yet personally - Olivia feels most likely but I also wouldn't bet against Sam Fender, Rihanna or Green Day. I think Gaga may well want to her own thing next year.

I'll plump for Fred (Fri) - Green Day (Sat) - Stevie (Sun) but I wouldn't be too disappointed with any of the names listed.

I'm just not sure they would go for Stevie again if this year was going to be a stand in. I really wouldn't rule out Olivia, Fred and Rihanna being the top 3. If Glastonbury get Green Day over Download that tells us a lot about the idea of playing Download for some bands where by they accept a fee of 800k to 1m less not to play it. They are not a band that needs Glastonbury coverage to sell.

Cant see Rhihana being anything other than a priority target  she is either number 1 target for this year or she is not a contender.  She is definitely in the top tier of acts. 

She is definitely a level above O-Rod & Fred probably say a bigger get than Greenday aswell if they pull it off. 

I feel like Green Day will do Glastonbury and wasn’t there a rumour Rihanna didn’t want to play live these days? I think the fact that Stevie has announced some dates and rumours were he was drafted in last minute last year adds to the fact that he might do it. 

I’d say Fred Again - Olivia Rodrigo - Stevie Wonder seems the safest bet currently unless they want two female headliners they could potentially go with Fred Again - Olivia Rodrigo - Rihanna but not sure that feels right.