Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 hours ago, JayDiesel said:

Massive Tyler, The Creator World tour. Sadly rules him out of Glasto

Some on the Reading thread were talking him up as an option there. But this says he's in Australia at the time R&L is scheduled, so I take it that rules him out of that too.

4 hours ago, westholtschic said:

3221bf36-481d-496e-8f82-05b7d1937f0e.jpeg

I would be deeply suprirsed if the new-look Linkin Park were not one of the two missing headliners.

Saying that, I thought there was meant to be a big co-ordinated announcement of multiple European festivals today as a sign it was going to be the big announcement of their return. Evidently not.

55 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I would be deeply suprirsed if the new-look Linkin Park were not one of the two missing headliners.

Saying that, I thought there was meant to be a big co-ordinated announcement of multiple European festivals today as a sign it was going to be the big announcement of their return. Evidently not.

There isn't two missing headliners, there is only 1. The 3rd option is the sub, Sleep Token aren't headlining the 3rd stage.

12 minutes ago, northernangel said:

There isn't two missing headliners, there is only 1. The 3rd option is the sub, Sleep Token aren't headlining the 3rd stage.

My bad. It looked like two to me because of the way it's structured, but if it's one main and one sub still to be revealed, withdrawn comment.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Latest Activity

• McCartney (hasn’t done since 2010 but I predict him every year)  Chappell Sam Fender  O Rod
    • No way have they got Tyler and Olivia nexr year..
    • Just about recovered from a pretty mad few days in Amsterdam for ADE so thought I'd share some of our experiences - apologies for the length of the post but wanted to do it justice! I've been over there loads of times in the past but it was actually 2012, also for ADE, when I last spent a full weekend there. Mentioned a few pages back it was an 18th birthday present for my son so was great to spend it with him and my brother (who's not a massive clubber and had never been to Dam before but was well up for a big weekend!). Arrived on Friday afternoon and after dropping off our bags at the hotel we headed straight to the Gashouder for Awakenings Upclose with Four Tet. I've been to the festival before but never the 'Temple of Techno' so was a big tick off the bucket list. The venue was amazing and the fabled production did not disappoint at all. I've seen Four Tet a few times before and always enjoyed his sets but I wasn't too impressed this time. Didn't feel there was a lot of flow to it but the atmosphere was great and I'm glad we went. Headed back to hotel to meet up with some Dutch friends and then tried to sort out tickets for Dave Clark presents at the Melkweg. Should have just got them earlier in the day when we were waiting to fly over but didn't and it was the main regret of the weekend. We did go to Audio Obscura with Maceo Plex at the Raw Factory and it was a decent night. Saw him at Drumsheds back in March and this was quite a similar set, leaning heavily on his album. They only used the garage section of the venue and the roof was really low - felt sorry for some of the tall Dutch people who were having to duck to avoid the trussing and lights! We hit the wall just after 3am and then had to walk back to the hotel as it was the quickest option. Public transport in Amsterdam is great but most of it stops around 1am so you're then relying on buses that aren't too frequent. Got into the centre around midday on Saturday and headed over to the docks for the PIV boat party. Had never done one before and, while we had a really good time, I'm not sure I'd be in a massive hurry to do one again. We got on at 3pm and it didn't dock until 9 but we'd probably had enough by 7 or 8. The shear scale of ADE and number of events does often leave you wondering if there's something better going on elsewhere but you have to make your choices and largely stick with them (especially on a boat!!). Tried to get into the Cassius Club party afterwards but it was members and guests only so a non-starter really. Debated whether to head to Parallel with Anz but she wasn't on until 2.30am, and the skeleton transport links would have made it at least an hour journey home, so we made the sensible decision to go back around 1. Early start on Sunday for my lad and me (brother went home at lunchtime) as we had to check out of hotel and drop our bags in the lockers at Central station. Then headed over to Radion for The Breakfast Club which was the one I was most looking forward to over the whole weekend. Arrived just before 11am and managed to get some of the free breakfast that was included! The venue was great (only 'proper' club we went to) and split over 2 rooms of music and a chill out space, as well as an outside/smoking area. My 'must see' of the trip was Avalon Emerson and she played a 4 hour set from 10am. We got a lovely little space to the side of the booth just after 11 and didn't move from there until she finished. Everything was spot on - the sound and lights, the friendly, up for it crowd and of course the music which was magical! She moved effortlessly from one amazing track to the next while never losing the attention of the crowd for a moment. It was a complete masterclass and one of the best clubbing experiences I've ever had, let alone over the weekend! Was very surreal coming outside when she finished into the bright afternoon sunshine as it could have been any time of the day or night when we were inside on the dancefloor. Headed to Leidseplein on a massive high as we had tickets for Speedy J presents Stoor at the Paradiso. The set up is quite impressive - all 5 performers had their gear in the centre of the room with the crowd all around - and after an hour of ambient noise they came on just after 5pm. The first 75 mins was essentially a build up but things really went off once the first 4/4 beat was introduced. It was difficult to say who was doing what a lot of the time but the crowd were really up for it and we got a lovely spot sitting on the balcony with a view of the whole place.  Our plane home was supposed to be later that evening but long story short, it got cancelled. We had to stay the night but was all sorted too late to do much else so we quickly dipped into the Soul Clap Records and friends party. Was in a small bar that was very busy so we didn't end up staying too long. Would definitely recommend it for anyone who's even remotely into clubbing and dance music as there's nothing else that's on par with ADE really. It's not cheap once you factor everything in but it's well worth it imo. We've already reserved a lovely little house boat near CS for next year and planning to go from Thursday to Monday. Should also get some decent compensation for the cancelled flights so travel will be covered as well!
    • She allegedly told some of her fans a few months ago she’d be doing stadium tour in 2025. I imagine she’ll do Spurs or London Stadium as well. 
  • Featured Products

• Hot Topics

• Latest Tourdates