sisco

4 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Birmingham's prices, with fees, are:

£55.30

£66.60

£69.40

£77.90

4 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

They're high, especially for a chap who will likely play only fifteen to sixteen songs at an hour-and-a-half, but maybe this is the time where his shows can start creeping towards the two-hour mark. You never know your luck.

Think other comparable acts are selling at these sort of prices for the arenas tbf.

His Newcastle stadium shows were about 1hr45-50, which is about the length Muse do at their stadium dates tbf.

Do Muse not hit the two-hour mark anymore? Outrageous.

The Killers weren't cheap in stadiums two years ago, but they also came packing a high-quality support act at most shows, and even then, starting prices pre-fees for the Rebel Diamonds shows were £45. They seldom get much further than a hundred to a hundred-and-five minutes - which is a shame, because they have the catalogue to do so.

3 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

It was around 2 hours at Manchester Arena last year 

Call me old-fashioned - in fact, don't, because headline shows were fifty minutes for a long time - but if I'm paying a certain amount at a certain size of venue, I expect a certain amount of music.

Namely, when I go to an arena, I'd like two-and-a-half hours. Break it into a ninety-minute headline set with two supports doing half-an-hour, fine by me.

But, as artists like to sometimes remind their audience, people stump up to see them. You've got to give them value for money.

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

May have misremembered. An in-full video of Muse's Huddersfield show last year is 1hr55, so not far off.

Tried to get down to that at short notice and couldn't - but I think it was the same night as QOTSA at Halifax, so ended up there instead. (Not a bad trade-off, was a fantastic show.)

Anyway, if Fender can nudge closer to the twenty-song mark, he's easily going to be touching on two hours. I assume his health problems may play a part in how long he can play though. 

On 10/18/2024 at 8:22 AM, MEGABOWL said:

Really hope he doesn’t press the ‘Dynamic Pricing dicksplash’ button

now you lot started to worry about that? And remember, its for the last tickets being sold, not at the beginning. Get your tickets fast and dont worry.