Dua Lipa

CaledonianGonzo

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Absence of Dance The Night is an odd one - and special guests may mean some changes at the G - but otherwise she's sticking to the trusted arsenal.

Ah sh*t didn’t even notice that - that’s a big dumb omission for sure and hope it gets amended for Glastonbury, especially since she’s including stuff like Pretty Please which is a bit of a second tier FN track. 

1 minute ago, Pipine said:

That looks amazing, I wonder if they’ll have the catwalk, would love to be down the front.

She’s going to play dance the night surely? 

I think I’ve made the decision I need a bit more room to attempt to dance .🕺… she’s got loads of sing alongs so think the atmosphere further Back will still be great 

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Absence of Dance The Night is an odd one - and special guests may mean some changes at the G - but otherwise she's sticking to the trusted arsenal.

kinda hoping she’s holding that in reserve for Glasto. She’s got an extra fifteen mins vs her set last night so there’s definitely room for something extra.

33 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Having now watched a clip I'm actually expecting the Pyramid production to be a bit bigger than that. 

Yes, looks a bit limited by that small stage.. I’m sure they’ll scale it up for the pyramid. 

6 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The Spectator suggesting it could be a tribute act instead. Screenshot_20240609_130133_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5708a255fa395ac7683c80192ff17398.jpg

Reminds me of when a load of us went to see Chuck Berry in a small club in Donegal (which seemed very odd) and we were half expecting it to actually be "Buck Cherry".

I don't think her recent setlists are enough to fill out her 1hr45min headline set, I reckon she'll play some extra songs. Guessing it'll be a few more from the new album (End of an Era, Falling for You, Maria) and then Dance the Night

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

2 total sets out of how many? Its a start Ill give them that.  And yeah, in the GTV thread. Dont know which one is dedicated to viewing this weekend. Coldplay also included in that. Links broken

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20240624-glastonbury-2024-watch-dua-lipa-performing-live-at-the-festival