Dua Lipa

CaledonianGonzo

Dua was 100% singing live, she had backing track for the dance heavy sections I am sure, who actually cares though?

when she was actually properly singing you could, the I could be the one moment is a great example of how good she sounded live,

Watched it back twice and you can tell she is singing, video is designed to have a dig at her despite him telling you otherwise. 

this guy is giving me the living embodiment of “proper music, born in the wrong generation” type. 

Cyndi has never been a good singer live, that why she sounds sh*t. 

Edited by Xeph1995

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Look I don't care even if you were at both  - the 40 Year Old Virgin's Squiggle Analysis Software has concluded that Cyndi Lauper simply was the better gig.

The comment section in the video is very funny though, giving it a read gave me a few laughs. 

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Demanding Dua Lipa's head on a spike and fuming that Tool aren't headlining the Pyramid?

Hey now I like Tool… worst fans ever though aye. Top comment. 

funny because Dua extends her songs, some of them had different mixes too and dance breaks. 

IMG_0753.jpeg

Edited by Xeph1995

Just now, Xeph1995 said:

Deserved, how will people react when they find out she’s conned them into seeing her life with her fake Glastonbury performance!! She can’t keep getting away with this. 

Taylor swift has been getting away with it for a 100 gigs and counting this tour

In all seriousness though, will try pickup tickets later to the dates on Twickets, after that Glasto set being so good can’t quite justify that much on seeing her again so soon, but wouldn’t say no to a last minute one. 

On 7/10/2024 at 1:36 PM, gooner1990 said:

Managed to get the wife and her sister tickets for  Wembley next summer on o2 priority......ticket prices eye watering though

(prices inc booking fees)

Golden Circle £145

Rear Standing £115

Lower Seating £130

Upper Seating £80, £100 & £115

😮 

I know gig ticket prices are much pricier than they used to be and that it's almost by-the-by to whinge about them being overpriced now. Kasabian being £80+ for standing to their November shows is also a hell of a price point.

But here's the cake and now to eat it. f**king hell those are crazy prices. And clearly people are willing to buy-in given she sold out both nights.

13 hours ago, Xeph1995 said:

In all seriousness though, will try pickup tickets later to the dates on Twickets, after that Glasto set being so good can’t quite justify that much on seeing her again so soon, but wouldn’t say no to a last minute one. 

Strangely I find it easier for getting last minute Twickets pick-up for stadiums than for arena shows. There was barely anything for The Killers' six shows this week, with the exception of the Wednesday show, likely from a lot of people wanting to watch the England v Netherlands game instead.

12 hours ago, charlierc said:

I know gig ticket prices are much pricier than they used to be and that it's almost by-the-by to whinge about them being overpriced now. Kasabian being £80+ for standing to their November shows is also a hell of a price point.

But here's the cake and now to eat it. f**king hell those are crazy prices. And clearly people are willing to buy-in given she sold out both nights.

: laughs in american

we gladly would take those prices.

10 hours ago, Suprefan said:

: laughs in american

we gladly would take those prices.

Oh I'm aware. I looked into going to see Muse at Madison Square Garden in New York last year as I've wanted to visit NY for years, then saw a ticket price that was 2-3 times what their UK shows cost, and went "... yeah, nah"

And that's still cheap compared to, say, the insane prices I saw for Foo Fighters and Green Day's upcoming US shows when I did some browsing on Ticketmaster.

53 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

ABBA vibes

Yes indeed, good shout. I'm always a sucker for a jolly pop tune with acerbic/dark lyrics and it's a prime cut of that particular meat.

On 7/14/2024 at 1:33 AM, charlierc said:

Oh I'm aware. I looked into going to see Muse at Madison Square Garden in New York last year as I've wanted to visit NY for years, then saw a ticket price that was 2-3 times what their UK shows cost, and went "... yeah, nah"

And that's still cheap compared to, say, the insane prices I saw for Foo Fighters and Green Day's upcoming US shows when I did some browsing on Ticketmaster.

i got  good  mid level Green Day seats  for £60 each. They hadnt turned on dynamic pricing yet so that was a nice feeling. I saw Muse in an arena show once and that was back in 07 for maybe $50 for standing? Other than that Ive just seen them at festivals cause of cost pretty much. 

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

i got  good  mid level Green Day seats  for £60 each. They hadnt turned on dynamic pricing yet so that was a nice feeling. I saw Muse in an arena show once and that was back in 07 for maybe $50 for standing? Other than that Ive just seen them at festivals cause of cost pretty much. 

Tbf for American Ticketmaster a £60 FV in a decent place is actually not bad.

i don't normally watch pyramid headliners but went to dua and i think she smashed it. helped that she obviously REALLY wanted to be there and she owned the headline slot. thought they did a great job with all the lights and projections and fulfilled her wish of turning the field into a nightclub.