guypjfreak

no cat this time, the wife phoned the docs for me this morning, doc said they'd call me back at 4.30, which they did i now have a face2face appointment tomorrow the first one of those i've had in years, seems like some docs can work normally now. 🙂 

41 minutes ago, Neil said:

no cat this time, the wife phoned the docs for me this morning, doc said they'd call me back at 4.30, which they did i now have a face2face appointment tomorrow the first one of those i've had in years, seems like some docs can work normally now. 🙂 

Is this you ? 😉

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Is this you ? 😉

No, not me, wife and stepdaughter are feeling guilty about us temping the cat our direction, and are getting concerned cats owner might stop her coming and they'll miss her, so I say we need to get to the shelter and get our own cat. 

cat update: she's the sweetest thing and wife and stepdaughter love her loads, she's been treated with chicken, catnip toys, whiskas, and lots of smooths, she's spent most nights this week  in our house till around 3am when she wants out, she back again at about 7am for breakfast, probably her second of the day, a very spoilt cat.

she'll get a treat tonight, as we'll have a real fire (first one tis autumn).we reckon shell love to lie in front of that.

cat update: she's settling herself in, and has spent most of the weekend with us, right now she's checking out my office which she not done much before and getting in all the dark  corners  hope she doesn't curl up for a sleep in one as i'll never find her again.

just spent an hour herding cats, got home after a trip out, opened the door for our regular visiting cat, an as she left another visiting cat came in (we call him fluffy), i've been up and down loads trying to get him out, finally managed it.

Edited by Neil

On 10/14/2022 at 2:05 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Good news, we now have a rhyming slang chancellor 😉
867630AC-7FD0-4D23-AA84-839AEB97FFA1.jpeg.7e66889d8452fb4b49973a777c14da24.jpeg

and she’s now just fucked off out of her press conference in a big huff! 

And now she’s gone, this scenario would have been ditched from yes minister and the thick of it  as being too unbelievable. 

cat update: I've decided she's a northern lass cos when she gets food, the gravy is her favourite bit.

in other news, the local leisure centre have got in touch with me, following the referral by my GP.

On 10/23/2022 at 12:19 PM, Neil said:

cat update: I've decided she's a northern lass cos when she gets food, the gravy is her favourite bit.

in other news, the local leisure centre have got in touch with me, following the referral by my GP.

Could be she’s actually a southern cat and she calls it jus😉
On another cat related story I see sky news has a similar obsession. They’ve spent the last hour watching Larry the Cat prowling up and down Downing Street as they wait for something to happen. I expect Larry having a dump will be the lead story soon. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

i got my doc to refer me to the local gym, and that's all sorted now, and I'm booked in for an assessment  and first session next Thursday, I'm chuffed its sorted but frustrated that i have to wait a week.

the plan is that it'll get me stronger so that i can walk unaided, without a stick or wheelchair. i can just about do that now, but i don't feel safe doing it, feels like i could fall over any minute, so i don't do it too much to make sure i don't fall.

its only £16 a month for full use of the leisure centre, and with the personal trainer, no idea if that's cheap or not, seems cheap to me.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

i got my doc to refer me to the local gym, and that's all sorted now, and I'm booked in for an assessment  and first session next Thursday, I'm chuffed its sorted but frustrated that i have to wait a week.

the plan is that it'll get me stronger so that i can walk unaided, without a stick or wheelchair. i can just about do that now, but i don't feel safe doing it, feels like i could fall over any minute, so i don't do it too much to make sure i don't fall.

its only £16 a month for full use of the leisure centre, and with the personal trainer, no idea if that's cheap or not, seems cheap to me.

Very cheap - enjoy

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's definitely cheap, I pay £30/month at a Nuffield gym, probably has more facilities but whatever. Good luck

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

great news Neil, fingers crossed for you it works well and you can build that strength