guypjfreak

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

My first and only Christmas present has arrived ... tree not as impressive as most .... but thanks @Wellyboot I will have something to open xmas day :) 

30EE64F6-54B4-4780-AE5A-5386BFEF7BA1.jpeg

Of all the people on here, I would have expected you to have a 9ft tree with lasers, fibre-optics, tv screens and an animatronic Eavis on the top

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Of all the people on here, I would have expected you to have a 9ft tree with lasers, fibre-optics, tv screens and an animatronic Eavis on the top

ha ha ... im not the biggest fan of christmas .... lets say its a work in progress :) .... hopefully next year I will have moved somewhere with slightly more space than my 1 bed flat :) so its likely to evolve .... 

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

You just looked like you were struggling with the changed site layout 😂 I’m impossible to offend. 

Cool cool.... Its weird with written things you can't tell if someone is joking, serious, pissed off etc if you don't know what I mean... 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

One thing I miss now that I’ve retired is that euphoric feeling of the last day at work before going on hols and the works party! 

I love the feeling of finishing work for a bit!

26 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Being freelance,  my works party is always shite.

At least you don’t need to guess what’s in your secret Santa 

oh, and you don’t have that embarrassing return to work in January when all misdemeanours that occurred are the hot topic in the staff room😉

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

At least you don’t need to guess what’s in your secret Santa 

oh, and you don’t have that embarrassing return to work in January when all misdemeanours that occurred are the hot topic in the staff room😉

Hmm small wins I suppose. Also I don’t have to listen to crappy festive music on the last week in the office.

• Upvote 1