guypjfreak

2 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Vaccinated!! Been helping out at the pilot vaccine centre in Manchester, got one of the extra vials. I’m really happy about it. 

C5730DA9-A3BC-40B4-AAB5-EF9EAD6AACD7.jpeg

Well done there AF, it takes courage and understanding to step up and help like you have: respect 

• Like 1

I have discovered a new way to date that is 100% covid safe. 

Forget video chats, the fun way to date is to meet in online open world multiplayer games. Was gaming till about 3 this morning with a girl I met on Tinder. So much better than an awkward sober walk in the park in the rain. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Forget video chats, the fun way to date is to meet in online open world multiplayer games. Was gaming till about 3 this morning with a girl I met on Tinder. So much better than an awkward sober walk in the park in the rain. 

My stepson (who is a good looking bloke) one sent a message out on Tinder which read something along the lines of 'Serial misogynist wants to toss some salad with a bird in the Birmingham area within the next 2 hours'. He had to compromise a little, and ended up shagging a desperate fat lass in a hotel in Wolverhampton. 

8 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

My stepson (who is a good looking bloke) one sent a message out on Tinder which read something along the lines of 'Serial misogynist wants to toss some salad with a bird in the Birmingham area within the next 2 hours'. He had to compromise a little, and ended up shagging a desperate fat lass in a hotel in Wolverhampton. 

he was a wolverhampton wanderer then ? 🙂 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

he was a wolverhampton wanderer then ? 🙂 

Somebody's on form tonight.

You've probably all heard this before, but I once went out with a lady who used to be in a band (which once played the Pyramid Stage - way, way back). Anyway, she got us (and her male model looking gay friend) free tickets to go and see the Scissor Sisters at Wolverhampton Civic Hall. So we went and saw them and they were fab. Absolutely fab. Then at the end, her friend (who's friends with various pop A listers) said 'Do you want to go to their (the Scissor Sisters) after show party'? We have been invited'.  He then said that he wasn't much up for it, my then girlfriend said that she wasn't much either, and I thought to myself ' I've got work first thing in the morning'. So, we decided not to go. If only I could go back in time and have that question put to me again!

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Somebody's on form tonight.

You've probably all heard this before, but I once went out with a lady who used to be in a band (which once played the Pyramid Stage - way, way back). Anyway, she got us (and her male model looking gay friend) free tickets to go and see the Scissor Sisters at Wolverhampton Civic Hall. So we went and saw them and they were fab. Absolutely fab. Then at the end, her friend (who's friends with various pop A listers) said 'Do you want to go to their (the Scissor Sisters) after show party'? We have been invited'.  He then said that he wasn't much up for it, my then girlfriend said that she wasn't much either, and I thought to myself ' I've got work first thing in the morning'. So, we decided not to go. If only I could go back in time and have that question put to me again!

so you didnt feel like dancing then ? 🙂 ..... I love the scissor sisters 🙂 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

This made my day I posted I was happy in bed listening to the weather!! Then you posted this about playing games online!!! Not sure which one of us had the best night!!!! 😜 think it does say we have probably both lost the plot this year!!! 

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

so you didnt feel like dancing then ? 🙂 ..... I love the scissor sisters 🙂 

I have tried to find that bowing emoji thing, but have failed to do so. No surprises there. Anyway, if I could I'd have posted it at the beginning of this post.

The reason for the above was in recognition of your double header on the humour front. That sort of play is up there with George Best, in terms of fancy footwork. Well,  it is for me right now, as I've just had a smoke. Make of that what you will. However, please defer to the good humour in which it was intended, if in doubt.

2 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

This made my day I posted I was happy in bed listening to the weather!! Then you posted this about playing games online!!! Not sure which one of us had the best night!!!! 😜 think it does say we have probably both lost the plot this year!!! 

I lost the plot many a year ago. If either of you need advice as to what to expect, then please do know that, at times. this makes perfect sense!

2 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

My mum has followed the science and government advice and isn’t taking the journey from her safe low infected area to the dangerous northlands. 

That was from before the pandemic though, right? 😉 

Just now, Homer said:

Not watched for a while - but banged this episode on last night - and not ashamed to say it brought a tear to the eye.

I haven't watched it properly in ages but have the odd episode from time to time, it's probably my favourite sitcom and one of the best finales of show I've seen 

3 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

I haven't watched it properly in ages but have the odd episode from time to time, it's probably my favourite sitcom and one of the best finales of show I've seen 

Not sure I ever got to the last episode - will get on the case in lockdown ta!

Found this the other day too - still as funny as ever:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00gfzhq/blackadder-blackadders-christmas-carol