guypjfreak

10 hours ago, philipsteak said:

Decision finely made to close my work down. It is actually a good thing. Staying open was getting ridiculous. Furlough 3 here I come

I'd not mind a bit of furlough right now, really got the home improvement bug lately and there's a few projects that could use the time.  Bright side is that occupational health have recommended that working from home be made permanent for me.  I can stay up til dawn, get a good days kip and still be up with enough time to do a bit of housework before work, 7 days out of 14.  We've never been busier though, so no chance of a return to furlough for me.

Got to see my son for the first time since last December for 90 minutes in a carport as the compromise solution, he'd flown in from Austria, found out he couldn't afford the test to make isolation 5 days and instead has been stuck in his mum's house for the last 8 days, with 2 more before he can go anywhere while possibility of him getting home after Christmas have become a potential adventure.  Good news really, I'd booked a load of time off in January to sit back and watch the Brexit fireworks so we can no doubt squeeze a longer visit in before he goes.

45 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Today’s aaaawwwww picture taken when out walking. In the grounds of a local castle so a horse of noble blood. Tempted to stick a unicorn horn on its head! 

0B49D7B0-F2B1-4B43-A9E9-0CA538CA080D.thumb.jpeg.4142da0278fac4e79ccda502d8451141.jpeg

I have no votes.. again!!

How beautiful 😍

I coloured my hair last night, its gone a bit light but me and the pony have the same coloured mane 😂

• Upvote 1

Woohoo!  I'm now a published author.  My tales of 40 years as a journalist, which includes a bit on Glastonbury, is now available on Amazon.  It's called 'Can I get a witness?'  Link here:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R31MZNN?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

Go on, you know it makes sense to have a little extra last minute stocking filler.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

Woohoo!  I'm now a published author.  My tales of 40 years as a journalist, which includes a bit on Glastonbury, is now available on Amazon.  It's called 'Can I get a witness?'  Link here:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R31MZNN?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

Go on, you know it makes sense to have a little extra last minute stocking filler.

Wow!! Go you!!! That's really fantastic news Grumpy!! 🙂 you should be so proud!

8 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

excellent ... happy to buy it .... is there a uk link ? this one is in dollars and says it won't ship to uk 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

excellent ... happy to buy it .... is there a uk link ? this one is in dollars and says it won't ship to uk 

Yes, I managed to cock up the marketing of my own efforts.  It should be this UK link:  https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08R31MZNN/ref=sr_1_1

Sorry about that.

This is the On The Bus stage my son built and was stolen 3 years ago.... Out of the bosganistan where we have camaras everywhere and where the old bill said.. And I quote... It seems like none of the cameras were working that day.... 1st January from 8.30 to 2 January.. 

Yea wot ever.... But we're still looking for a it.... 

106530679_2476798559277835_60569240106699274_o.jpg