guypjfreak

1 hour ago, funkychick2007 said:

@guypjfreakHows Alexa have you told her to F off yet??🤣🤣🤣 

Glastonbury Avalon/left field stage legend Beans on Toast has a great song called Alexa. An attack on the power and influence of Amazon.  It really confuses it (or do you call it he or she!)when you ask to hear it played!  

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mellotr0n said:

Got this job to do at some point.

I call it a job, but I bloody love doing it.

I love it being done and I love looking at some of the covers etc when doing it but having dogs does introduce an element of peril to it that I didn't have before. Vinyl is not a chew toy!!

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

I love it being done and I love looking at some of the covers etc when doing it but having dogs does introduce an element of peril to it that I didn't have before. Vinyl is not a chew toy!!

Feel your concern - not a dog, but a destructive 2 year old boy. 

Xmas Eve, then Day, then going around to my mate's three nights on the bounce as the football was on (support bubble) meant I drank five nights in a row and was feeling pretty jaded yesterday. Was a tad boring but had a night off the booze last night and feel tons better for it today. Recommended if anyone else has been doing similar!

10 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Good news personally for yesterday was my 1 year old nephew taking his first steps! 😍 Go on Jude!

Well done Jude! 

You could say he "took a sad *day* and made it better..." 

Great news, he will be a handful now!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

Well done Jude! 

You could say he "took a sad *day* and made it better..." 

Great news, he will be a handful now!

Haha yes you could say that!

He will be even more of a handful, especially with his 3 year old brother probably trying to push him over 😂

Just now, Ozanne said:

He will be even more of a handful, especially with his 3 year old brother probably trying to push him over 😂

There is two years between my daughters, within twelve months they'll be at war! 😂

21 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Lol that reminds me when my niece and nephew were little. I caught my niece kicking my nephew and told her off. She shouted I didn't kick him I was just moving him with my foot 😄 Couldn't fault the logic 😄