guypjfreak

7 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Aw look at him!!! 😍😍 hes still so dinky!!! I mean, he's grown but still so tiny really!! Little cutie pie!!! Thank you!!!!

He gets chapped lips apparently so has to have his Vaseline with him at all times 🤣

I've managed to stay out of the When Will This Shit End thread for about a week now as well as cutting off ties to all news accounts and political accounts on Twitter and Facebook, and stopped visiting any news sites. So not good news really but a lot less bad news, feel miles better for it frankly. I'm sure someone will give me a shout when the pubs open and I can get a jab.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, priest17 said:

I've managed to stay out of the When Will This Shit End thread for about a week now as well as cutting off ties to all news accounts and political accounts on Twitter and Facebook, and stopped visiting any news sites. So not good news really but a lot less bad news, feel miles better for it frankly. I'm sure someone will give me a shout when the pubs open and I can get a jab.

we had a positive news day on there yesterday .... jabs a plenty for friends and parents ... and infections dropping  🙂 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

I'm with you on avoiding the 'shit thread' and the news!! It's all so depressing - I haven't watched the news since well before Christmas and I avoid that thread like the plague! Much like you, i feel like if I need to know something someone will tell me! 🙂 

The 'shit thread' (as it will now forever be known to me, thank you for that) is basically a full time job to keep up with.  I've only popped in occasionally and like others prefer to not surround myself with the gloom of it all.  I've got a long weekend off work, a nice cuppa, a fat spliff and Ziggy Stardust blaring, there are nicer things to surround yourself with.

Have a good weekend all.

Edited by Spindles
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Run of reactions but similiar as above i dip in and out of shit thread!! But seeing the impact day in and day out at work I find it better for myself not to read about it all the time!! Although there is alot of useful information on the shit thread from people which i have learnt from!! Its the weekend the first one in months tht i havent got to work!! 👍🏻👍🏻 

• Upvote 1

my good newses (??? I have 2) for today are:

1. working from home is mint! Its so relaxed, im much more productive, Dennis is here, walking Ed at dinner! LOVING IT

2. my mums birthday is soon - 16th Feb, and I was panicking cos so soon after xmas what do i buy her! Anyway, it all came to me at once and now she's got loads 😍 phew!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

1. working from home is mint! Its so relaxed, im much more productive, Dennis is here, walking Ed at dinner! LOVING IT

2. my mums birthday is soon - 16th Feb, and I was panicking cos so soon after xmas what do i buy her! Anyway, it all came to me at once and now she's got loads 😍 phew!!!!!

Lovely stuff! I don't have any good news, except that today I actually feel good - even a disastrous turn of events at work hasn't dented it - and that feels notable, because it's been a while. 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Lovely stuff! I don't have any good news, except that today I actually feel good - even a disastrous turn of events at work hasn't dented it - and that feels notable, because it's been a while. 

That is good news, actually thats great news!!! And I'm so happy for you! 🙂 I've been thinking about you since you'd said you werent feeling yourself, so I'm SO happy that you feel good today!! I hope that feeling lasts for a long time 🙂 look after yourself xxx

3 hours ago, Spindles said:

The 'shit thread' (as it will now forever be known to me, thank you for that) is basically a full time job to keep up with.  I've only popped in occasionally and like others prefer to not surround myself with the gloom of it all.  I've got a long weekend off work, a nice cuppa, a fat spliff and Ziggy Stardust blaring, there are nicer things to surround yourself with.

Have a good weekend all.

the shit thread is now the good news thread 🙂 ..... enjoy your weekend 🙂 

2 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

Yeah my mum's is in February too. it is a pain, especially then followed so soon by Mother's Day too

A great photo that’s doing the rounds up here of the Kelvingrove Bandstand, in the foreground. a great venue for summertime gigs. In recent years we’ve seen Texas, The Pixies, Father John Misty, First Aid Kit, Bryan Ferry . Great intimate venue, close to the bands. Hope we get it back this year. 

BC930CA2-51C5-42AB-B27F-47AD5F0716B6.thumb.jpeg.980e981e456dd55cc8b41d8b09f51dc9.jpegr