U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, FloopFiller said:

Really quite incredible how he can’t stop himself from saying the quiet part out loud. Like, I know his hardcore fans undoubtedly love this idea, but surely there are some more moderate fans or undecideds who aren’t gonna be quite so keen on his dictatorship talk. Can’t tell if it’s just idiocy on his part or if he’s just so confident in himself wining that he feels saying this stuff isn’t gonna effect the results. 

yeah, that is how I feel. He had a chance after the shooting to moderate a bit and appeal to wavering republicans or democrats who weren't impressed with Biden, but instead he has seemed to double down on his usual playground bully bullshit and then went and picked that maga weirdo Vance for his VP. 

But, can see a repeat of 2016 where he loses popular vote but wins the electoral college. 

8 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yeah, that is how I feel. He had a chance after the shooting to moderate a bit and appeal to wavering republicans or democrats who weren't impressed with Biden, but instead he has seemed to double down on his usual playground bully bullshit and then went and picked that maga weirdo Vance for his VP. 

But, can see a repeat of 2016 where he loses popular vote but wins the electoral college. 

or, & perhaps worse, he loses by a paper-thin margin & refuses to accept the result.

4 hours ago, LJS said:

or, & perhaps worse, he loses by a paper-thin margin & refuses to accept the result.

As VP won't Kamala  certify the results? Trump will claim a conflict if he wants to challenge any results

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I don’t know much about Vance but he comes across as a real slime.

that's one word for it. Apparently Trump is regretting picking him and even could ditch him for someone else (but I doubt that).

It's going to be a full on culture war for the future of America.

15 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

I don’t know much about Vance but he comes across as a real slime.

This was his chance to make a positive first impression to an American people that may not have known all that much about him and he's not exactly grabbing the opportunity with both hands.

1 minute ago, charlierc said:

This was his chance to make a positive first impression to an American people that may not have known all that much about him and he's not exactly grabbing the opportunity with both hands.

he's smart and has a good backstory, rags to riches, the future maga man to replace Trump. He's also a weird c**t.

12 hours ago, LJS said:

Good to see Mr Musk using his platform responsibly...

image.png.0abe6993c5d382444c32b7d3c03eb6be.png

The closer we get to the election and the more it looks like Trump might lose the more gloves off he’s becoming and downright ignoring the rules he himself laid down on the platform in an attempt to turn the tides on the election. Really is a pathetic loser desperate for attention and power. But hey, as long as Catturd and End Wokeness are on his side.

15 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

The closer we get to the election and the more it looks like Trump might lose the more gloves off he’s becoming and downright ignoring the rules he himself laid down on the platform in an attempt to turn the tides on the election. Really is a pathetic loser desperate for attention and power. But hey, as long as Catturd and End Wokeness are on his side.

I really hope so but I don't like how ugly it's going to get if he does lose...

14 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Also loving how much the Dem’s new tactic of simply Republicans ‘weird’ seems to be absolutely boiling their piss.

It's really funny isn't it. I can't remember who it was now but yesterday somebody referred to the 'weird' tag as resorting to childish name calling. There's a whole wikipedia page dedicated to trump's nickname slurs that he's given anybody who doesn't agree with him!🤣