U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

7 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

Let’s be honest, he was with nobody, he just posted an insanely stupid thing and needed to worm his way out of consequences with a pathetic excuse. 

It was being spoken of years ago that Musk has a Twitter/X addiction problem and seems to feel the need to share every thought inside his head. It's very plausible that this is in line with this social media addiction that somebody around him would tell him to stop doing if he was listening.

Edited by charlierc

17 minutes ago, charlierc said:

It was being spoken of years ago that Musk has a Twitter/X addiction problem and seems to feel the need to share every thought inside his head. It's very plausible that this is in line with this social media addiction that somebody around him would tell him to stop doing if he was listening.

He’s an incredibly unfunny and lame guy who realised he could use twitter as his own personal propaganda machine and every move he’s made since buying it has been to make his voice the loudest on there and also make it so he only sees the people jerking him off in the comments and not the thousands of people calling out his sh*t, which has inflated his ego even further and made him even more addicted to posting.

He has absolutely zero charisma in real life but on Twitter that is less apparent, and even when it’s still apparent and he posts something lame as f**k, his d*ck riders will continue to crank his hog anyway because they all want to buddy up to the billionaire and have their accounts boosted by him.

On 9/16/2024 at 1:51 AM, steviewevie said:

20240915_165035.jpg

I mean, there’s usually at least a semblance of political strategy in his inane blurting. Even if it’s as basic as ‘give me attention’. But I’m struggling to see any silver lining for him in posting this. It’s just laughably immature. “Oh yeah, well I hate you MORE!!1”. 

At a time he needs every swing voter he can find, absolutely nobody will be looking at that and thinking ‘there’s the kind of calm, stable leadership our country needs’. 

It might just be the most spectacular political own goal of all time. 

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

I mean, there’s usually at least a semblance of political strategy in his inane blurting. Even if it’s as basic as ‘give me attention’. But I’m struggling to see any silver lining for him in posting this. It’s just laughably immature. “Oh yeah, well I hate you MORE!!1”. 

At a time he needs every swing voter he can find, absolutely nobody will be looking at that and thinking ‘there’s the kind of calm, stable leadership our country needs’. 

It might just be the most spectacular political own goal of all time. 

Reckon he’s seen some new polling post-Swift’s Harris endorsement and is absolutely flailing, and is probably finally seeing the writing on the wall so is lashing out. Just gonna get worse over the next few months. Can’t even fathom what kind of shitshow he’s gonna cause this time. 

5 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Reckon he’s seen some new polling post-Swift’s Harris endorsement and is absolutely flailing, and is probably finally seeing the writing on the wall so is lashing out. Just gonna get worse over the next few months. Can’t even fathom what kind of shitshow he’s gonna cause this time. 

Well we already got a taste of that last time given the cloud of stink he kicked up following defeat in 2020.

14 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Well we already got a taste of that last time given the cloud of stink he kicked up following defeat in 2020.

But this time is his absolute last chance. He might end up trying to run again in 2028, which would be hilarious, but ultimately if he doesn’t win this one it’s all over, so I’ve no doubt he’ll truly cause some damage this time, or at least try to. He’s got everything to lose, and an army of dumbasses who believe even his most obvious lies and will do anything he says. 

1 hour ago, FloopFiller said:

But this time is his absolute last chance. He might end up trying to run again in 2028, which would be hilarious, but ultimately if he doesn’t win this one it’s all over, so I’ve no doubt he’ll truly cause some damage this time, or at least try to. He’s got everything to lose, and an army of dumbasses who believe even his most obvious lies and will do anything he says. 

It's his absolute last throw of the dice for the republicans in my opinion. Unfortunately the GOP had to go with him this time as he had the base support that would have been impossible to better from any other candidate but I wouldn't be surprised to see them pushing him out if he goes on to lose in November.

I wouldn't put it past him to try and run as an independent in 2028 though if he can still stand up though... 

2 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

It's his absolute last throw of the dice for the republicans in my opinion. Unfortunately the GOP had to go with him this time as he had the base support that would have been impossible to better from any other candidate but I wouldn't be surprised to see them pushing him out if he goes on to lose in November.

I wouldn't put it past him to try and run as an independent in 2028 though if he can still stand up though... 

Yeah, if he loses I’m REALLY looking forward to Republicans doing everything in their power to shake him off and stop him from being the nominee. Reckon we’ll see a real change of support for him as even his most devoted Republicans start throwing him under the bus in favour of somebody else, but him and his MAGAts aren’t gonna go quietly.

We might finally get to see Lindsey Graham’s prophesy come true