U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

14 minutes ago, LJS said:

Nate Silver continues to plough a lonely furrow..

Although tbf his likelihood of Trump winning has now come down.

I'm aware some progressives are at risk of getting carried away - not least another outing for the long-coveted prize in some left-leaning circles of Texas voting Democrat for the first time since Lyndon B Johnson - but I'm aware the debate has taken a bit of wind out of Team Pet Eaters' sails.

42 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Her life and time as First Lady have been so vapid and empty that she has to make up some controversy about her nude modelling, when the only people who would ever have a problem with something like that is conservatives. 

Is it a picture book?

2 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

Her life and time as First Lady have been so vapid and empty that she has to make up some controversy about her nude modelling, when the only people who would ever have a problem with something like that is conservatives. 

You say this, there was an article the other day talking about the somewhat confused position conservatives in America seem to be as simultaneously being pro and against explicit and raunchy content. This was something that caught a lot of people's attention earlier in the year where some were claiming the film star Sydney Sweeney being good looking was somehow a cure for being woke, which... I'm not sure that's how that works.