U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

45 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Hope messaging like that doesn't make people complacent (or opposite for Trump voters).. turnout is going to be key.

I think the complacency of old isn’t gonna be much of a factor this time with so much on the line. 2016 had people sitting it out thinking ‘I don’t want to vote for Hilary, but she’s got this in the bag’ and then all got egg on their faces when she in fact did not have it in the bag. I’m expecting Kamala to get record numbers tbh, to well and truly flush this turd.

4 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

Still going with Kamala winning. There have been a lot of Republican backed spoiler polls being released, usually immediately after one comes out in favour of Kamala, that are muddying the water and boosting Trump’s favourability and making his overall polling look better than it actually is, whereas there really aren’t many Democrat backed polls doing the same thing.

Also, this internal poll was released a couple of days ago and although it has Trump up in all states, it’s by such a pathetic margin that it makes it seem like their actual non-fudged numbers are most likely terrible:

It does openly say tbf that it's a Republican party internal poll, and my instinct is that political parties by design are going to have more of a thumb on the scale because their numbers will be more tilted towards their members thanks to having better access to them.

27 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

I think the complacency of old isn’t gonna be much of a factor this time with so much on the line. 2016 had people sitting it out thinking ‘I don’t want to vote for Hilary, but she’s got this in the bag’ and then all got egg on their faces when she in fact did not have it in the bag. I’m expecting Kamala to get record numbers tbh, to well and truly flush this turd.

I think Democrats will be chucking a lot of money and resources at getting out the vote in those key states, something Clinton failed to do. 

Just have to hope it isn't raining.