U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

14 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

And there’s the out.

I doubt it’ll go this way, but seeing a lot of people saying he should announce his stepping down just as Trump starts his RNC speech so that all news stations switch from Trump to Biden/Kamala. Dems aren’t smart enough to actually pull that off, but would be very funny. 

Twitter full of loons already questioning how you can catch covid in summer!😣

1 hour ago, MilkyJoe said:

Twitter full of loons already questioning how you can catch covid in summer!😣

I only just recovered from getting it, so I can vouch for it turning up in the summer. To say nothing of a lot of people on the Glastonbury side of this forum reporting they brought covid back with them from Worthy Farm a few weeks ago.

1 minute ago, charlierc said:

I only just recovered from getting it, so I can vouch for it turning up in the summer. To say nothing of a lot of people on the Glastonbury side of this forum reporting they brought covid back with them from Worthy Farm a few weeks ago.

yeah there was a bit of a spike in cases, few people in my work got it.

I didn't though because I am strong and don't believe in any of that.

33 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Should be mandatory for all the trump fans at least they can only then partially hear his crap . How on earth does anyone go to one of his rally’s and come out thinking yeah he’s my man . Can’t understand what the hell he just said though 

12 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:
Biden says he will only quit if there is a 'medical condition'.
Less than 24 hours later he tests positive for Covid.

I think he is stepping down, just slowly and carefully.

Yeah, like I said earlier in the thread, if he’s gonna do it, wait until the RNC is over and Republicans have spent three days wasting their time trashing Biden and then bam, he’s out, Kamala in, and the right have got to think up a whole new strategy other than ‘Biden old’ (although ‘DEI President’ seems to be what they’re running with for Kamala).

Wonder who she’d go with for VP.

Edited by FloopFiller
Word

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

if Pelosi has called for Biden to quit surely the end is nigh.

She was basically saying it without saying the actual words in an interview a couple of weeks ago, and the phone call all the top Dems had with him recently was an apparent disaster. Seems like we’re back on ‘when will he bow out’ rather than ‘will be bow out’ at this point. 

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

He was saved by God to bring Project 2025 to the United States of America.

God needs to sort out his/her/their priorities.