LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

8 minutes ago, sedra said:

There will also be children who are now 13 or 14 yrs who were 11 or 12 in 2020 who now need a ticket who need to be included in numbers and who will take up some of the returns. 

Theyve made exceptions for all of those children. It was one of the initial things they addressed when they had to postpone and then open a refund window last year and in 2020. 

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Theyve made exceptions for all of those children. It was one of the initial things they addressed when they had to postpone and then open a refund window last year and in 2020. 

The exception is that they can now buy a ticket at full (adult) price without having to go through a sale.

There's been a few people online complaining that they thought that their, now 14 year old, kid goes free when in fact they need to buy a full price ticket for them. 

6 hours ago, stuie said:

I feel something is going to happen Friday.  Approaching pay day / ticket balance payment window opening. 

I agree. I now see either Macca / Kendrick get their own announcenent(s) & its then a few weeks wait til the poster - or (more likely) - it's the poster with them on.

Macca announced Friday, poster on Tuesday / Wed seems a bit pointless to me.

Just now, Matt42 said:

I mean the poster dropped last time during the absolute storm of covid news. I’m not too concerned.

Regardless of whether you're concerned or not, I still don't think it's coming imminently due to the news. Or at least not without looking tone deaf.

Maybe go back and re-read that 2020 announcement, btw.

10 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Regardless of whether you're concerned or not, I still don't think it's coming imminently due to the news. Or at least not without looking tone deaf.

Maybe go back and re-read that 2020 announcement, btw.

I really don't think that the news will affect their pre planned timetable.  Maybe if we were involved in combat or had boots on ground. 

9 minutes ago, jparx said:

Starting to have some serious 2020 flashbacks here. No idea where this situation is going, feel like it could rapidly deescalate today or the world could fall apart again.

If we let Putin win quickly can we still have Glastonbury?

I, for one, welcome our new Russian overlords.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I suspect any pre-planned timetable can easily move 48 hours, coordinated via the Emily / Lauren Laverne / Stella McCartney Whatsapp Group.

Everyone agreed but forget to tell Macca himself.  Radio 6 currently going with "hopeful music for a dark day" vibes.