LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

OK, I'm going to say it....I'm finding all these posters getting dripped out one by one really annoying, I know this is the way its going to go from now on (And it was the case in 2019)  but I much prefer an initial poster drop with all the big names, a full poster drop with all of it then the stage times/splits after.

Just now, gooner1990 said:

OK, I'm going to say it....I'm finding all these posters getting dripped out one by one really annoying, I know this is the way its going to go from now on (And it was the case in 2019)  but I much prefer an initial poster drop with all the big names, a full poster drop with all of it then the stage times/splits after.

I'm sure as an Arsenal fan, you're used to disappointment. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I like it. It’s good to see the stuff away from the big stages get a little attention.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

It would be relatively easy for you to avoid any further line up news until the full line up is announced 

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

I like it. It’s good to see the stuff away from the big stages get a little attention.

Yeah it definitely works, at least for people like us who are keen. To be honest I don’t think I’ve ever looked at the Glasto Latino lineup for previous years but I quite enjoyed seeing the poster for it yesterday.

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

I'm sure as an Arsenal fan, you're used to disappointment. 

Since you're going to make a tedious connection,   I've followed Arsenal since the late 80s (going to a good bulk of the games) we've won 5 titles (inc one unbeaten) a league cup, 9 FA Cups, a cup winners cup and reached countless other finals.

So no not really. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

I know I'll get shot down for it (wasn't expecting the Arsenal comment though) but perhaps I'm the only one that will look at all the areas properly!

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Yeah it definitely works, at least for people like us who are keen. To be honest I don’t think I’ve ever looked at the Glasto Latino lineup for previous years but I quite enjoyed seeing the poster for it yesterday.

I love seeing a new poster drop, but at the same time I acknowledge that not all of them will be for me. Barely glanced at the Silver Hayes or Latino ones because I know there won’t be much for me on them, but at the same time I know others will be excited by them.

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I know I'll get shot down for it (wasn't expecting the Arsenal comment though) but perhaps I'm the only one that will look at all the areas properly!

Most people on here will pour through the lineup in ridiculous detail when it finally drops, but the vast majority won’t. There will be plenty of first timers or casual punters who may not even be aware Glasto Latino exists for instance. It’s good to put alternative areas on people’s radars IMO.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Since you're going to make a tedious connection,   I've followed Arsenal since the late 80s (going to a good bulk of the games) we've won 5 titles (inc one unbeaten) a league cup, 9 FA Cups, a cup winners cup and reached countless other finals.

So no not really. 

Just a joke my man. Sorry if it upset you. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

So no not really. 

You really are an Arsenal fan with that sense of humour! 

• Upvote 2