LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

6 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Friday:

Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong / Cajun Dance Party / WU LYF (special guest openers)

Saturday: Jack Peñate / Yuck / One Night Only / Them Crooked Vultures (Secret Set)

Sunday: Kids in Glass Houses / The Pigeon Detectives / Klaxons / Proxies

2 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Good band tbf I’ll take them and Pigeon Detectives. I’m Not Sorry would fucking blow the roof off.

Never heard anyone who'd get that excited for pigeon detectives that they'd blow the roof off the venue they played in before. Should apologise if you do it imo.

Edited by Graphic Design Pete

2 minutes ago, Graphic Design Pete said:

Never heard anyone who'd get that excited for pigeon detectives that they'd blow the roof off the venue they played in before. Should apologise if you do it imo.

Nah.

Adding The Young Knives to my prediction btw.

Just now, the wonderwhy said:

What about Air Traffic? Charlotte iconic song 

Mate was obsessed with these fuckers so the rest of us refused to listen to them.

One time I saw Tribes they were using stuff with Air Traffic’s name on to cart their stuff about.

That reminds me - Funeral Party.

Just now, Chrisp1986 said:

Two left feet

Generator

Fit for a fortnight

All soundtracked one of my years at Uni!

Remember hearing Generator on the radio for the first time and assuming it was a new Fratellis song. Class tune.

Fuck me, The Hoosiers!

Friday: Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong / Cajun Dance Party / WU LYF (Special Guest Openers)

Saturday: Jack Peñate / Yuck / One Night Only / The Holloways / The Hoosiers / The Young Knives

Sunday: Kids in Glass Houses / The Pigeon Detectives / Klaxons / Little Man Tate / Proxies

Just now, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Friday: Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong / Cajun Dance Party / WU LYF (Special Guest Openers)

Saturday: Jack Peñate / Yuck / One Night Only / The Holloways / The Hoosiers / The Young Knives

Sunday: Kids in Glass Houses / The Pigeon Detectives / Klaxons / Little Man Tate / Proxies

Temper Trap.

Friday: Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong / Cajun Dance Party / The Temper Trap / WU LYF (Special Guest Openers)

Sunday: Kids in Glass Houses / The PigeonDetectives / Klaxons / The Big Pink / Little Man Tate / Proxies

2 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

We mentioned Yard Act?

21 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

The Yard Act are not a serious band stage

Cajun Dance Party (closing dance set)
Joe Lean & The Jing Jang Jong
Pierce O’Brien (headline second from top seminal set) 
Tribes b2b Howler
Kids in Glass Houses
One Night Only
Little Man Tate
The Rumble Strips
Viva Brother
Bearfur (reunion, opening set)