LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Do you think they might just wait until the poster drop now? Looks like both Macca and Kendrick are good to announce, perhaps both will be announced together.

I'd rather to have no news next week and have the poster earlier (like Monday 28th for a example, before the payment balance). Having Macca or Kendrick announced next week will be nice but very obvious. 

they need to wait until i've fixed the efestivals website before announcing. the website is getting fixed right now, thanks to some lovely efesters.

also need to fix the content manger system so the website can be updated thats the more difficult part.

fingers crossed. 🙂 

1 minute ago, AlexOvd said:

I'd rather to have no news next week and have the poster earlier (like Monday 28th for a example, before the payment balance). Having Macca or Kendrick announced next week will be nice but very obvious. 

Have a feeling they might hold off till March 3rd then drop a big postie.

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

they need to wait until i've fixed the efestivals website before announcing. the website is getting fixed right now, thanks to some lovely efesters.

also need to fix the content manger system so the website can be updated thats the more difficult part.

fingers crossed. 🙂 

Excellent news.

4 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

So we're looking at 1st (or thereabouts) March for the 1st poster drop, with the potential for Macca/Kendrick announcements beforehand? Is that the latest thinking?

I’m not too sure they will get their individual announcement now tbh. Might aswell wait a week and drop the full poster. 

Edited by Matt42
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Matt42 said:

I’m not too sure they will get their individual announcement now tbh. Might aswell wait a week and drop the full poster. 

surely its preferable to the artists to get individual announcements ? although maybe not so much McCartney as hes toward the end of his career and doesnt need to hype it up ...

19 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

id imagine that part brings quite a bit of traffic to the site ... a fantastic effort from those helping out 

not much traffic, but the ads pay more than they do for the forums.