Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

On 12/19/2022 at 4:17 PM, The Nal said:

I dont think they are. Theres loads of heavy bands that are always about and never asked/don't play. I defo get the impression theres a quota and thats that.

The Earache and Scum stuff is about as far as they want to go with it. A quick flirt on a Saturday night. A splash and dash.

The don't want hoards of middle aged knuckle dragging metal heads who still live with their parents, all wearing black Kill Em All tshirts having just been dropped off at Castle Carey with their pocket money moshing about  drinking Stella from their faux ivory Viking goblets.

Hey! I’m a metal head and this isn’t an accurate description of me at all

Yes I’m middle aged and I drag my knuckles a bit but my Kill ‘em All T-shirt is too tight for me now.

Plus I drink my Stella from plastic Viking goblets, those ivory ones could have your eye out.

13 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

Hey! I’m a metal head and this isn’t an accurate description of me at all

Yes I’m middle aged and I drag my knuckles a bit but my Kill ‘em All T-shirt is too tight for me now.

Plus I drink my Stella from plastic Viking goblets, those ivory ones could have your eye out.

Seems my views are outdated.

I did not know about the change to plastic Viking goblets. 

19 minutes ago, Sorcha17 said:

Fkf8QUeXEAA-Uhl?format=jpg&name=small

Rock Am Ring board will not be happy with that!!

22 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Ah didn’t realise. 

Looks like they’ll be back then, presumably fulfilling the Arcadia DJ slot as opposed to taking up their usual spot on The Other stage. 

Not sure - they just posted after their printworks set this weekend they won't be djing for a while (as their album singles begin to release etc).

Not impossible though by any means - probably a dull to do other so soon although then like 2024 would be at the end of 4 years of touring which also seems unlikely and then on whatever after this album is a long time for them!