news & politics:discussion

zahidf

31 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I think it's a health and safety thing, people now queueing for up to 14 hours. But yeah, what do you do when you reach the end of the queue and told can't join the end of the queue, wait there?

What’s the general queue time on the Tuesday/Wednesday of Glastonbury? It’s about 12 hours isn’t it?

39 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

I don't see how it wasn't "massive change"...  to revert back so dramatically ...

it was a masive change, but not a scary one as the change was to somewhere they'd been already for many leavers.

15 minutes ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

That’s now closed so they might need to queue somewhere else to join this … I do remember bbc saying they expected a 10 mile queue though … so why did it close at 5 miles or so ? Really odd 

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

retail sales falling leading to a drop in value of £...but at least we know how to queue.

perfect time to close all shops .... oh and remove those offensive balloons and celebration chocolates ....no sign of the queue reopening on the tracker but maybe thats deliberate 

3 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

What a bunch of weirdos... lol 

So many people signing the cross yet Churches will be empty as usual on Sunday.

We don't really have the formal traditions of mourning anymore so people aren't really sure what they are supposed to do when they get there. 

Probably just going with the one religious thing they know. It's either that or stick a candle in an orange! 

21 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

We don't really have the formal traditions of mourning anymore so people aren't really sure what they are supposed to do when they get there. 

Probably just going with the one religious thing they know. It's either that or stick a candle in an orange! 

most people just seem to be giving a little bow.