news & politics:discussion

zahidf

23 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Think you find the whole thing at a Labou conference pretty pathetic stevie but are too scared to say incase ozanne starts crying

nah, couldn't give a shit if they sing national anthem or not...far more important things going on...but I do think you're a bit of a twat if that helps.

12 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

nah, couldn't give a shit if they sing national anthem or not...far more important things going on...but I do think you're a bit of a twat if that helps.

Tory boy is upset because Labour are looking electable. 

Anyway, Labour also announced today they would renationalise the railways when they are back in power.

There’s been some really good policies that have been announced at conference, you’d thought people would be happy to discuss that rather than singing. 

42 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

you’d thought people would be happy to discuss that rather than singing. 

You’re honestly the most passive aggressive wee guy in the world. Always having digs at @Crazyfool01 cause you don’t like what you hear. He’s always stuck up for you when you’ve been called out for being a total fruitcake but you just can’t take anyone disagreeing with you or taking a slight dig at starmer 

9 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Is Italian election result (and Sweden's) a good argument that PR isn't necessarily the greatest system?

Quite the opposite.

Neither government will be half as radical in their rightwards lurch as the UK under Truss or the US under Trump precisely because the fash rely on the votes of other right parties.

In the UK and the US the fash were able to gain total control and reform whatever they want despite winning a minority of the popular vote and controlling a minority of their party’s representatives.

I've been reading this thread for a while, and Ozaane comes across as a troll, I think. Telling someone like crazy fool to calm down in two consecutive posts is deliberately antagonistic, not to mention the insistence on Labour/Starmer doing no wrong on actions that they would clearly attack the Tories for doing - so I'd say just stop feeding him. 

Ozanne, if you're not a troll, you should really have a think about how you're coming across in the way you structure your posts, it's not a good look. If you are a troll, well played.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

How dare I not like flags and the nationalism it symbolises 

F3829D8F-00C0-4C2C-87BC-2E2A294C8B5F.jpeg

Associating the flag with just racist dickheads hands them the flag as there symbol

I don't particularly care about the flag but not everyone who uses the flag is a facist FFS

Edited by zahidf

12 minutes ago, cellar said:

I've been reading this thread for a while, and Ozaane comes across as a troll, I think. Telling someone like crazy fool to calm down in two consecutive posts is deliberately antagonistic, not to mention the insistence on Labour/Starmer doing no wrong on actions that they would clearly attack the Tories for doing - so I'd say just stop feeding him. 

Ozanne, if you're not a troll, you should really have a think about how you're coming across in the way you structure your posts, it's not a good look. If you are a troll, well played.

Unbelievably he isn't a troll, he has just dedicated literal weeks of his life to posting his twitter feed and Starmer-love in this thread and the old covid one. He seems to have no real interest in music or festivals and doesn't post about that elsewhere on the forum. A truly strange guy.

4 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Associating the flag with just racist dickheads hands them the flag as there symbol

I don't particularly care about the flag but not everyone who uses the flag is a facist FFS

I’m pretty sure he’s doing it for a reaction.