news & politics:discussion

zahidf

22 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I'd post a picture but probably needs approving because I've set off some nonce alarm bell somewhere

i'm not sure wghy those pics were queued for approval,  i deleted them.

5 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

To be fair that makes sense as long as a trained pharmacist sees the person first.  

As long as there is training and defined pathways I agree it's fine in theory. You would have to monitor to make sure they aren't being overperscribed. My main concern is a health secretary who hands out antibiotics to people because they are unwell. Antibiotics don't help people who are unwell, they treat people who have got infections.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Also on the list as possible truss replacements, are spaffer, and treeesa, and rishi has said he'll do it, gonna be interesting. 

it's how she's replaced...they going to just impose a new leader, or go through another leadership election thing...I reckon scrap the rules and just put someone in. Sometimes I think China has got the right idea. Look at that lovely Xi bloke, always smiling.

40 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

it's how she's replaced...they going to just impose a new leader, or go through another leadership election thing...I reckon scrap the rules and just put someone in. Sometimes I think China has got the right idea. Look at that lovely Xi bloke, always smiling.

Truss will be persuaded to resign for the good of the party.