news & politics:discussion

zahidf

7 minutes ago, lost said:

Yep. Press saying Jeremy Hunt sacked her.

Well that's just peachy isn't it. Do we think he did it out of spite for Truss pulling her triple lock stunt at PMQ. Press going to have a field day etc.

...Oh just seen Ozanne's message, ignore above...WTF does "security" mean. Jesus, I'm actually laughing, but this is getting ridiculous.

Edited by Kurosagi

Would love to know who Peston's source(s) are. It used to be Cummings before he got sacked, but no idea who it is now. Must be high up in no 10 staff or even cabinet to have this level of detail.

And to use the "Rome is burning" turn of phrase too.

Time for JRM to get out his fiddle in the HoC.

Just now, Punksnotdead said:

Does anyone know if Braverman is in a safe seat (I'm not googling it - I don't want that on my history!)? Seeing her lose her seat would be sooooo sweet - in a pack of c**ts, she might just be the worst of the lot!

Massive majority I’m told 

Just now, Punksnotdead said:

Does anyone know if Braverman is in a safe seat (I'm not googling it - I don't want that on my history!)? Seeing her lose her seat would be sooooo sweet - in a pack of c**ts, she might just be the worst of the lot!

Are any Tory seats safe under current polls?

5 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

She is in Fareham, has a majority of 26.1k and has 63.7% of the vote. 

Edited by Ozanne