news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Anyone who wants to be PM has to put themselves forward and have 100 backers by 2pm tomorrow. 

If Spaffer had 100 backers you know he would be shouting it from the rooftops. It’s starting to look like he’s going to fail. 

He should have stayed on the beach although at least his wife has managed to get a break from him. 

11 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Anyone who wants to be PM has to put themselves forward and have 100 backers by 2pm tomorrow. 

If Spaffer had 100 backers you know he would be shouting it from the rooftops. It’s starting to look like he’s going to fail. 

He should have stayed on the beach although at least his wife has managed to get a break from him. 

Yeah I think so … but not 💯 certain … the whole thing is really odd … imagine the bribes going out if he gets close . 

9 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

So if we get Boris / sunak going to the members …. Who wins ? 

You'd think Boris, but who knows....If say Sunak gets about twice as many MP votes than Johnson, but Johnson wins in this online members vote thing then I really think the shit will hit the fan in terms of market reponse and MPs response...and yes, maybe there will be an election some time in next 6 months.

Big if though, not sure if Johnson has enough support from MPs. Even if he just gets past 100 he might sack it off, or be persuaded to sack it off...maybe for a big job in cabinet...levelling up or brexit opportunities maybe...

Edited by steviewevie

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

So, Dishi Rishi will be PM...probably best for stabilising the markets etc., probably means lots of lovely austerity...not sure what it means in terms of Labour's chances...I expect lead will narrow a bit now, but going to be a rough winter and beyond...

The poll lead for Labour will definitely narrow probably to around 10 points.