news & politics:discussion

zahidf

21 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

How long do we give them before the first sacking ? I’m going to go late Jan 

yeah...hard to know. I think they will be determined to show a united front to try and avoid oblivion at next election, but there's going to be some difficult decisions made over next few months...

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yeah...hard to know. I think they will be determined to show a united front to try and avoid oblivion at next election, but there's going to be some difficult decisions made over next few months...

They probably get a month holiday for Xmas so that might save some fighting … I’ve just found out I get 1 day … which is my usual day off anyway but at least everyone gets their home shopping on Xmas eve now … happy to serve 

So, does everyone remember that super serious, important fiscal event that was coming on Oct 31st? You know the one that was going to reassure everyone and restore credibility to the country? Well it’s now probably going to be delayed the Tories are now arguing that it’s ok if it is delayed.

At one point it was the saving grace of our country and now it can wait a bit more. They are taking us all for fools.