news & politics:discussion

zahidf

51 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

discuss.

There’s 2 different parts of this policy. the Telegraph has Starmer saying that ‘U.K. must wean itself off immigration’ and the Independent says Starmer will be ‘pragmatic’ on business concerns over migration while also incentivising businesses to wean themselves off overseas workers.

Comms needs a bit of work here. 

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

There’s 2 different parts of this policy. the Telegraph has Starmer saying that ‘U.K. must wean itself off immigration’ and the Independent says Starmer will be ‘pragmatic’ on business concerns over migration while also incentivising businesses to wean themselves off overseas workers.

Comms needs a bit of work here. 

Really getting to the heart of the issue with that assessment lol

Just now, steviewevie said:

at least he is saying something instead of the usual shittybitty little w*nk from you.

He's saying absolutely nothing. He could grow a pair and actually condemn something Starmer said cause he fundamentally disagrees with it. But I think we both know why he won't do that. 

P.S thought you had me muted like you have said about 10 times before lol. Why are you so obsessed with me 

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

He's saying absolutely nothing. He could grow a pair and actually condemn something Starmer said cause he fundamentally disagrees with it. But I think we both know why he won't do that. 

P.S thought you had me muted like you have said about 10 times before lol. Why are you so obsessed with me 

lol. twat.

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

so why do you keep replying to Ozanne knowing he is muting you? Hoping to get a pile on going. Prick.

Is that not what you do to me 🤣

I never said I have him muted. It's an internet forum lol the whole point is to reply to posts. This is really very simple to understand. I've never muted anyone and I reply to whatever comments I choose. On the contrary, you only post in this one thread and get off on being insulting to most people in here. You also repeatedly claim to have me muted but then have replied to me 3 times today already. The hilarious thing is you think you're a nice guy when all you do is make this place worse.

30 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

so why do you keep replying to Ozanne knowing he is muting you? Hoping to get a pile on going. Prick.

Thanks for the support mate, I’m feeling a bit sad today but appreciate you backing me up. 

Can I ask as a mod that people posting within this thread respect other users that goes for name calling and responses to other users . If people get frustrated then please use the mute button or step away  . I’ve had to both myself at times . Politics is a obviously a passionate subject but I’m sure it can disscused in a more pleasant manner . Thankyou all 

47 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

MODS?

so I can't call that prick Fray a prick?

crazyfool has said not, i say go for it, seems   fray bentos likes to give it out but cant take it it as well..

16 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I think if we ever rejoin single market and/or customs union or even the whole EU again, it won't be under Labour but under a Tory government.

Nah, Lib Dems with a resurgent Nick Clegg to save us all. 

26 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

eh? I've literally got abuse from that guy for like 2 years and barely say a peep. About 4 instances of abuse this morning alone, why am i not allowed to call it out. 

You can call it out, you have called it out, but fairs fair you've been happy to give it out now and then, too. 

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

You can call it out, you have called it out, but fairs fair you've been happy to give it out now and then, too. 

You will be able to point out precisely 0 instances of me calling stevie a prick without him spewing his bile first. I wouldn't mind if he actually just muted me like he has said he has done about 10 times🤣

I liked Starmer’s speech, I thought he set out to the CBI has pro-business the Labour Party is now and also made clear that workers aren’t being paid enough.

He has also said he will only look to cut immigration where we have people already in the country to do those jobs although he needs to be careful with the language he uses sometimes otherwise that could be used against him.