news & politics:discussion

zahidf

2 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

I’m not surprised to see the far right celebrating Luciana Berger rejoining the Labour party. Its pretty awful to be honest.

i wonder who labour's anti-semites would want as leader? fake tommy, i reckon.

6 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

I’m not surprised to see the far right celebrating Luciana Berger rejoining the Labour party. Its pretty awful to be honest.

Give it a rest, you can just not say anything rather than attack her further. 

16 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

The antisemites are already in power. More jewish people suspended from the Labour party than ever for being the wrong type of Jew

I got in a row today with some corbyn fan it was a scam twitter twat who said corbyn can't be an antisemite because only right wing christians are antisemites.

Edited by steviewevie

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

I got in a row today with some corbyn fan it was a scam twitter twat who said corbyn can't be an antisemite because only right wing christians are antisemites.

Congrats, your had a row with a Corbynite on twitter blue Peter badge is in the post.

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make.

Every single ’Corbynite’ who is also an idiot is held up as proof of the guilt of the movement.

Most of us just want things like redistributed income, state ownership of rail, water, electric, health, free childcare.

As a result we’ve been smeared for years as entryists, trots, antisemites, tankies. Steve Reed still sits in the cabinet for the attached, whilst rebecca long bailey doesn’t for retweeting a long read article in which somebody else was interviewed about all manner of things and deep in that interview suggested that the us police had learned the neck kneeling thing off Israeli cops.

Absolutely fine if you’re happy with liars as leaders so long as they get into power. Its honestly a fair stance to argue that the prize is greater than the cost, but the constant slander against not only Corbyn who is just obviously not an antisemite, but of the whole movement, mainly of young people who wanted to change things for the better, is sick.

Its also fine if you see lying and sticking the boot into ’Corbynites’ as a means to attracting votes from the hysterical liberals and the bloodthirsty red wall tories, but see it for what it is. Corbyn isnt a bad guy, the left are not your enemy.

C40DBD50-AEEE-4E4F-80C4-D29A9A7230AF.jpeg

Edited by mattiloy
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mattiloy said:

Congrats, your had a row with a Corbynite on twitter blue Peter badge is in the post.

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make.

Every single ’Corbynite’ who is also an idiot is held up as proof of the guilt of the movement.

Most of us just want things like redistributed income, state ownership of rail, water, electric, health, free childcare.

As a result we’ve been smeared for years as entryists, trots, antisemites, tankies. Steve Reed still sits in the cabinet for the attached, whilst rebecca long bailey doesn’t for retweeting a long read article in which somebody else was interviewed about all manner of things and deep in that interview suggested that the us police had learned the neck kneeling thing off Israeli cops.

Absolutely fine if you’re happy with liars as leaders so long as they get into power. Its honestly a fair stance to argue that the prize is greater than the cost, but the constant slander against not only Corbyn who is just obviously not an antisemite, but of the whole movement, mainly of young people who wanted to change things for the better, is sick.

Its also fine if you see lying and sticking the boot into ’Corbynites’ as a means to attracting votes from the hysterical liberals and the bloodthirsty red wall tories, but see it for what it is. Corbyn isnt a bad guy, the left are not your enemy.

C40DBD50-AEEE-4E4F-80C4-D29A9A7230AF.jpeg

Too long, only do tweet length.

8 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

What’s in it for him now by doing this? Is it just a ploy to ensure he’s still ‘relevant’.

Guessing we have to give some credit to Rishi for sorting it but has any clever type looked at it v May’s deal?

from what I've read most clever types think it's pretty good, never going to be perfect for everyone, but maybe as good as it can get. Also Stormont brake is smart politically as puts some pressure on DUP to agree, but could cause future instability if unionist keep using it every time EU brings in a new law that causes more divergence from GB.

19 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

What’s in it for him now by doing this? Is it just a ploy to ensure he’s still ‘relevant’.

Guessing we have to give some credit to Rishi for sorting it but has any clever type looked at it v May’s deal?

may's deal had all of the uk staying in the SM.