news & politics:discussion

zahidf

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

I am not talking about the end of poverty you moron, I said it would reduce the number in poverty. 

Thus ending poverty for some of them  I've got fifty years of evidence that says money alone  doesn't do that.

I'm not going to back yourrhobbyhorse unevidenced unfunded policy without some sort of cost benefit analysis which proves that's the best place to spend a big chunk of money.

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

I've got 10 years of evidence from being on Efests that that says you're wrong about almost everything 

I've got ten years of evidence of you being a trolling unthinking f**kwit.

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

because they are second in my constituency and I dont want the tories back in power as ive explained on numerous occasions 

Yeah, didn’t you say that Rees-Mogg is your MP? If so then Labour came 2nd in 2019. 

Just now, Neil said:

I'm not going to back yourrhobbyhorse unevidenced unfunded policy without some sort of cost benefit analysis which proves that's the best place to spend a big chunk of money.

It is about abolishing a current Tory policy and going back to how it was before.

I must have missed you ever providing a cost benefit analysis for any of the policies you support on here 🤣 

Either way, 1.3 billion to lift 250k kids out of poverty and reduce the levels of poverty for a further 850k sounds a pretty good idea to me 

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

because they are second in my constituency and I dont want the tories back in power as ive explained on numerous occasions 

Just joined to give some help getting the f**kers out … even if it’s just doing a bit of leaflet dropping 

IMG_6749.jpeg

Just now, Neil said:

I've got ten years of evidence of you being a trolling unthinking f**kwit.

You're the biggest troll on here and always have been, it's why about a thousand people left here cause you're so insufferable 🙂 

Imagine calling someone 'unthinking' when barely anything you write even makes sense 

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

You're the biggest troll on here and always have been, it's why about a thousand people left here cause you're so insufferable 🙂 

Imagine calling someone 'unthinking' when barely anything you write even makes sense 

Who got the deal those thousand Tories who only destroy or me kerching. 🙂

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Erm nope I think I’d know who’s second here … Rebecca Pow is my mp and Labour don’t have a hope here 

Sorry, I thought you’d said before that Rees-Mogg was your MP. No idea where I got that from. 

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Err..well he's labour...I could tweet to him I guess.

No harm in getting in contact tbf if he’s Labour as he could put pressure on the leadership. 

I mean it, write an email to them and see what you get back. 

Edited by Ozanne

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

as i was saying, none of what you post makes sense 

I'm quite happy those only destroy Tories. f**ked off, no skin off my nose and these forums are better for it when you joining them?

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Have a listen to this to hear what moron's the electorate are and why starmer needs to be smarter then bentos.

A sizeable  chunk of the electorate are morons though. If there was a referendum on bringing back capital punishment it would probably be a yes vote. Does't make it right or okay for Labour to support it though does it 

Geez there’s been some nasty stuff written on this last page. I’d recommend if you can’t discuss things without resorting to insults in every post it’s probably best to leave it.