news & politics:discussion

zahidf

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

hey steady we don't have PR so there is no alternative ..... who are you referring to ? 

Not you mate. I hope for folks like you and the people I love over there that things get better.

But its exasperating to see people in this thread, who are representative of the self proclaimed sensible middle ground on uk politics, dominate this thread just as they have done the mainstream political narrative for generations and wonder why things are sh*t.

They are to blame. Time to shut the f**k up and step aside. Their ideas are sh*t. They need to f**k off.

as a result of a post on efests ? much as we try im not sure how much further this thread reaches 🙂 

No, because if that’s the mentality that far left have of calling people morons and c**ts then of course they aren’t going to win many people over to their cause. 

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

No, because if that’s the mentality that far left have of calling people morons and c**ts then of course they aren’t going to win many people over to their cause. 

bit like this thread from the centre ground ? its hardly a left wing trait 

Edited by Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

bit like this thread from the centre ground ? its hardly a left wing trait 

The far left love to abuse people if they don’t adhere to their plurality. 

not sure its unique to the far left tbh .... are you in favour of PR out of interest ? 

You see it from the far left all the time online. It’s pretty sad. 

23 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Not quite sure which one of us you are having ago at but it is amusing to watch you have a mental breakdown lol. 

Wasnt directed at you. I’ve no beef with you.

I have beef with no nothing frauds who promote failed ideas as solutions to ever more worrying problems and claim to be the sensible, enlightened ones when they dont even know how to use words like plurality in a sentence.

IMG_0652.jpeg

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

climate crisis will be fixed next week due to public demand, once the public wakes up to the penguins dying. 😛 

I often read your posts and wonder if its meant to be a joke. Its genuinely hard to tell. Are you really that unfunny in real life?

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

because its relevant to the discussion ..... if we had PR then votes would likely go elsewhere other than to the 2 main parties which matiloy talks about as they become similar 

its not just the proponents of pr that would try to game the system to get their preferred outcome, the other side will attempt to do that too, with unpredictable outcomes(pr is not the guaranteed win some think it is).

Just now, Neil said:

its not just the proponents of pr that would try to game the system to get their preferred outcome, the other side will attempt to do that too, with unpredictable outcomes(pr is not the guaranteed win some think it is).

there would be some extreme politics no doubt . isn't perfect but maybe wed get better outcomes and more green mps for starters as that becomes a huge feature of the future