news & politics:discussion

zahidf

12 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

It is - I saw it some time ago and it was basically all the blind loyal Johnson allies setting up a new group.

OI can't remember his name but one is on TV lots spouting garbage.

mogg loves spaffer cos he put mogg in the cabinet.

10 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

his polls dropped through the floor didn't they ? 

they did but might have recovered without an on-going scandal. not for me, but he's got a likeability factor which attracts the votes.

In term of these motoring policies the devil is in the detail. I would definitely favour opening up bus lanes outside peak times. However they already do that around here, so not sure legislation needed. As I have said I would also favour this oversight on camera to ensure they are there to encourage safety and not trap drivers to generate income.

I would also like to see a crackdown on some of these private parking companies, but suspect they will get a free pass.

1 minute ago, pink_triangle said:

I would also like to see a crackdown on some of these private parking companies, but suspect they will get a free pass.

sunak is promising a single app for all car parking - could be used to cut out the cowboys.

1 minute ago, pink_triangle said:

In term of these motoring policies the devil is in the detail. I would definitely favour opening up bus lanes outside peak times. However they already do that around here, so not sure legislation needed. As I have said I would also favour this oversight on camera to ensure they are there to encourage safety and not trap drivers to generate income.

Personally I think they need to rid cities of cars. Life would be so much better without them. 

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

No, high support for rejoin...but not in places that you need to win an election. Probably pretty popular in Brighton.

reckon the greens might be in trouble in Brighton with Lucas retiring - they're not a popular local council.

Edited by Neil