news & politics:discussion

zahidf

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

How come its taken people a while to latch onto his trolling?

I've known he's a bit of tosser since some of the other unpleasantness a few months back, just avoided him in this thread when it seemed he was making an effort to contribute to the discussion - but then today just decides he wants to lose the pretence all together apparently. 

I hope he doesn't have any pets.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Cos you're upfront about who you are, and you just love to torment the least anonymous person here  me!

Oh don't start again Neil.  My open instagram and therefore my name is on my profile.  I don't know anything about you and you've fired up again today... couldn't care less.

Just now, stuie said:

Oh don't start again Neil.  My open instagram and therefore my name is on my profile.  I don't know anything about you and you've fired up again today... couldn't care less.

You're just pissed off that no one wants to talk about your insta.

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

just to let you know Stuie donated to Neils fundraiser not long ago 

Yeah I get the whole history, I've also seen him act like a bully and try to bait Neil on multiple occasions - most recently today. Surely you can see that from his posts in this thread, even if you disagree about previous occasions. Absolutely unnecessary.

5 minutes ago, cellar said:

Yeah I get the whole history, I've also seen him act like a bully and try to bait Neil on multiple occasions - most recently today. Surely you can see that from his posts in this thread, even if you disagree about previous occasions. Absolutely unnecessary.

I don't take posts in this thread as a representation of peoples personalities tbh sometimes people get a bit carried away but id happily meet any one of you in a field in Somerset for a pint . 

Edited by Crazyfool01

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

Nice that he did but he wasn't buying privileges 

I didn’t expect privileges and I haven’t even mentioned it to anyone, I respected your effort and it’s for charity. 

Sorry if I’ve been out of line today, was quite liking that it had settled down with us but you’ve made a couple of comments lately, so I guess I reacted but I can’t be bothered to argue. We definitely are not news or politics discussion so lets leave it there please. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I don't take posts in this thread as a representation of peoples personalities tbh sometimes people get a bit carried away but id happily meet any one of you in a field in Somerset for a pint . 

Well, fair enough - at the very least, even if its no representation of his character in real life, his actions in this thread today were intended to deliberately stir up trouble with Neil, and it was out of nowhere.

So happy enough to put it all behind us if we end up being lucky enough to get tickets, but still think his behaviour today in this thread is totally unnecessary and should be called out.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Talking of Glastonbury have you noticed the similarities with Gaza. Big fences and security.